Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Epsom, Surrey*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Epsom.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- one, and its shit
- ACTION BIKES IN THE UPPER HIGH STREET IN EPSOM. This must be one of the best bike shops i have ever been into ... they have a massive range of bikes and parts from all manufactures and if they do not have it they can get anything in for you in a couple of days. very good pricing as the bike i wanted to buy was cheaper in store than on the net!!!!! great staff may be too much knowledge.....
- Action Bikes in the upper high street are good but they are very expensive. I go to Toys R us, their bikes are much cheaper and I think they're better.
- action bikes freindly staff and they know their shit
- epsom bike shop on pound lane,small bike shop been there for AGES
- A bit out of town is chris williams cycles recently taken over by a young lad. Now sells Eastern, Ruption Diamondback and Huffy BMX's as well as skateboards and scooters / mopeds.
- Excellent bike shop in Poun Lane, a little out of the town centre, but Andy, the owner, makes the visit worthwhile.
- Person powered bikes in Ashtead Cycle Shop. Not really a wide range, though.
- Action Bikes, High St. Usual mountain bike gear.Trek full suspension to kids trikes. Staff , moderately helpful.
- Action Cycles (Pedal) High Street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, Pooba, leonard, matt cowlard, Someone, roger lunt, Dave Morgan, jayman, Dan, LOL WILSON, Fiona Mannion, tone, shere drop, K.Kashif, lenka, Claire, angie, Sarah Skyte, James Webb, Philip sparrowhawk, Tim Hello, Jesus, chris jones, jeffdaff, Christopher John Lyons, Nick, Choices, david whitefoot, rolf, Emily, Greg, leo, Thomas Parker, Jules, M. Williamson, Langton, Tabitha Bannister, Phil Glover, Graham Stupple, rozmonkey, doug white, Tallie, Paris, paul cannon, emma, matt, me, susan, Ali King, jason marshall, generic, nicky s, Alex, Peter Koy, weestretch, James Neill, abz, neil westland, Janice, Jake Tilbury, the sisters of swing, Missy, Mark Ford, Helen Prowse, Dean Laughton, darren, ben, reece, Bootleg Music, Tristan Maguire, nicky69, Stuart, bob, jeff, Sarah Clerkenwell, Paolo
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Epsom
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Epsom Knowhere Board