Cheap Food in Epsom, Surrey*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Epsom.
- Cafe 1, Wetherspoons
- find a sleeping tramp, free sandwich if you can run fast
- Mithali Indian Takeaway, Kingston Road
- If you like your food fast, cheap and dangerously unhealthy like I do then you'll want to pay Roosters a visit. Chicken Burgers clock in at a mere 99p, but if you actually want to eat a burger with chicken in it you might have to stump up a bit more. They also do home deliveries. Occasionally pigeons have been spotted in the kitchen area and on the worksurfaces. I once got a free drink for chasing one out.
- Top chef chinese takeaway on the Waterloo Road
- Mc Donalds and Mr Pasty
- Roosters at 2 am in the morning the only place you can go
- IF YOU LIKE YOUR FOOD GREASY THEN YOU GOTTA TRY THE BURGER VAN. PARKED ON THE LONGMEAD INDUST EST: NEAR THE DUMP, NOT HEALTHY, BUT VERY TASTY.
- lal akash is the best indian in town, il ponte wonderful italian food but pricey!
- Macdonalds but you spend half your lunch hour queuing, good food in Chicagos.
- Curry Master on Kingston Road (which is in Ewell actually, but the two towns are both offically joined together or something, so that's alright then) is a great little Indian takeaway. Their biryani and vegtable curries are wonderful. And their poppadoms are the nicest poppadoms I've ever eaten. Go Sing (also in Ewell, just before the bridge leading to Ewell West station) is a pretty good Chinese takeaway - if you ever go there you must try the crispy seaweed and deep fried crispy chilli beef (or the chicken & pineapple if you're not fond of clogging your arteries).
- Fish! Diner has arrived in the new Derby Centre.
Also, Oliver's is good value.
- PLENTY OF SELECTION IF YOU ARE A FAT BLOATER THIS IS YOUR TOWN
- ROOSTERS CHICKEN FOR THE RANKEST FOOD MONEY CAN BUY AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING
- Burgerland- Greasy, never seen a customer in there. Superfish- Great place to go with the family. Nice take-away. Mogul Dynasty- Great Indian restaurant and take-away.
- Pizza Piazza -- super-different pizzas.
- South St is Restaurant Row with Pizza Piazza, Pizza Express, Tortellinis, Balti House India Garden, Pierre Victoire etc. Cafe Rouge in the High St. Best breakfast at the Clocktower Cafe. River Kwai Thai in East St.
- Plenty of pizza
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, Pooba, leonard, matt cowlard, Someone, roger lunt, Dave Morgan, jayman, Dan, LOL WILSON, Fiona Mannion, tone, shere drop, K.Kashif, lenka, Claire, angie, Sarah Skyte, James Webb, Philip sparrowhawk, Tim Hello, Jesus, chris jones, jeffdaff, Christopher John Lyons, Nick, Choices, david whitefoot, rolf, Emily, Greg, leo, Thomas Parker, Jules, M. Williamson, Langton, Tabitha Bannister, Phil Glover, Graham Stupple, rozmonkey, doug white, Tallie, Paris, paul cannon, emma, matt, me, susan, Ali King, jason marshall, generic, nicky s, Alex, Peter Koy, weestretch, James Neill, abz, neil westland, Janice, Jake Tilbury, the sisters of swing, Missy, Mark Ford, Helen Prowse, Dean Laughton, darren, ben, reece, Bootleg Music, Tristan Maguire, nicky69, Stuart, bob, jeff, Sarah Clerkenwell, Paolo
Last updated: 2010-05-04
More stuff about Epsom
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Epsom Knowhere Board