Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Epsom, Surrey*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Epsom.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Roger at Realistic Rock retired. There's a huge guitar supermarket in the centre of town, but Knight Music in Leatherhead is the closest traditional musical instrument shop - it has guitars, including professional repairs, and does a full range of other instruments and sheet music as well. www.knightmusic.co.uk
- Realistic Music at The Realistic Rock Academy 81 East Street. Managed by Roger from the now closed Bootleg Music. Great selection of Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Amps , Drums, Strings and Accessories. Instrument repair service and guitar set-ups. Friendly and helpful service.
- Bootleg Music, now on East Street
- Bootleg has now closed for good.
- a bass shop like on the hgih street
- Old musos? Not so much of the muso thank you very much, and as far as the spiky mullets and the meatloaf: we're all going bald and bleeding hate meatloaf. Get your facts right mate! Please, please let us know any prices you've been quoted as we will try to match them where possible and remember, SERVICE is something you PAY for and we will always back up your purchase with plenty of it. Cheers, old men at Bootleg Music.
- Bootleg is the only musical instrument shop in Epsom and I suppose thats not too bad.
- Next door to Epsom Record Centre - Bootleg
- bootleg way to expensive good stuff in there though
- Bootleg, my friend Steeeveee works there and it is zehr cool. They have gorgeous Ephiphone sgs
- bootleg,really friendly guys, really good repair work aswell
- One. Well overpriced give it a miss. Run by a bunch of old musos with spikey mullets who think meatloaf is cutting edge.
- Just ooposite that youth club thingie 'YOYO'S' there is a good musical instrument shop there.
- South Street
- Bootleg music
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, Pooba, leonard, matt cowlard, Someone, roger lunt, Dave Morgan, jayman, Dan, LOL WILSON, Fiona Mannion, tone, shere drop, K.Kashif, lenka, Claire, angie, Sarah Skyte, James Webb, Philip sparrowhawk, Tim Hello, Jesus, chris jones, jeffdaff, Christopher John Lyons, Nick, Choices, david whitefoot, rolf, Emily, Greg, leo, Thomas Parker, Jules, M. Williamson, Langton, Tabitha Bannister, Phil Glover, Graham Stupple, rozmonkey, doug white, Tallie, Paris, paul cannon, emma, matt, me, susan, Ali King, jason marshall, generic, nicky s, Alex, Peter Koy, weestretch, James Neill, abz, neil westland, Janice, Jake Tilbury, the sisters of swing, Missy, Mark Ford, Helen Prowse, Dean Laughton, darren, ben, reece, Bootleg Music, Tristan Maguire, nicky69, Stuart, bob, jeff, Sarah Clerkenwell, Paolo
Last updated: 2013-11-24
More stuff about Epsom
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Epsom Knowhere Board