Live Music Venues in Epsom, Surrey*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Epsom.
Live Music Venues
- big stuff at the downs. Little stuff in that Spainish bar on the road to sainsburys
- sumtimes there's concerts at the down but smaller ones at that Spainish bar next to realistic rock near sainsburys
- Native Tongue in Epsom High Street. Bar XLR next to Realistic Rock in East Street and the Star in Ewell village al have great live music on a regular basis.
- Native Tongue are awesome!! And McCluskys in Kingston
- Native Tongue has just opened up next to the Halifax Bank and has live music 6 nights a week with an amazing comedy club on Monday night hosted by Stefano Paolini from ITV'1s Headcases. Drinks are cheap too. £2.50 for all bottles.
- bournhall full of deather metal bands
- Epsom Jazz Club - www.epsomjazzclub.co.uk - Free entry every tuesday at the White Horse Pub epsom.
- Boogie Lounge Live Jazz every Thursday 9-11 different Bands every week
- Live Jazz every Thursday 9-11pm free entrance different band every week.
- errrr lintons lane has seen a few local legends
- Lintons Lane, St Clements, The peel in Kingston
- playhouse occasionaly have some good stuff going on
- The Blenheim, Manor Green Road has live music every Friday night. They are having a karaoke night on Friday 19th September. Its a good fun down to earth pub. You get some real characters in there and the karaoke compere (Flavia) is really good. She also holds a karaoke night at The Maverick in Chessington most Saturday nights.
- Chicago's gets very busy and is a nice lively place with some good old music!
- Albion, Marquis of Granby (now firked up as the Flutter & Firkin) Chicago Rock Cafe, other pubs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, Pooba, leonard, matt cowlard, Someone, roger lunt, Dave Morgan, jayman, Dan, LOL WILSON, Fiona Mannion, tone, shere drop, K.Kashif, lenka, Claire, angie, Sarah Skyte, James Webb, Philip sparrowhawk, Tim Hello, Jesus, chris jones, jeffdaff, Christopher John Lyons, Nick, Choices, david whitefoot, rolf, Emily, Greg, leo, Thomas Parker, Jules, M. Williamson, Langton, Tabitha Bannister, Phil Glover, Graham Stupple, rozmonkey, doug white, Tallie, Paris, paul cannon, emma, matt, me, susan, Ali King, jason marshall, generic, nicky s, Alex, Peter Koy, weestretch, James Neill, abz, neil westland, Janice, Jake Tilbury, the sisters of swing, Missy, Mark Ford, Helen Prowse, Dean Laughton, darren, ben, reece, Bootleg Music, Tristan Maguire, nicky69, Stuart, bob, jeff, Sarah Clerkenwell, Paolo
Last updated: 2015-05-23
More stuff about Epsom
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Epsom Knowhere Board