Skateboard Shops in Epsom, Surrey*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Epsom.
- Guidford has a Route One
- maby the bike shop, probably not
- yeah definatley check out dorking. as the other dude says from Epsom Dorking is only three stops on the train. they have budget boards for begginers ranging up to all the good pro boards. they even have their own shop decks for around £30 and their riders say they are well nice. so yeah check hi life out.
- Well i recommened that you take a trip to Dorking. from the train station it is something like three stops and takes about 15 minutes which is alot easier than missioning to kingston or wherever you go. the surf/skate shop 'hi-life' tel no. (01306) 881910 always has over 50 decks in stock and you can buy whatever you need from there loads of trucks, wheels, bearings etc. so check it out it is a quicker alternative.
- kingston unfortuantley for getting our shit, absolute mission.
- CAMDEN!!!And Kingston... and guilford, thats the best place...
- definity natterjacks for skater clothes and acsessories
- Kingston/Woking has the nearest skateboard shops. There is a small one on Kingston road bypass by the TJ Thompsons pub and by the Shell garage and turn off to Ewell Village, but mostly sells inline skates and cheap looking boards so I wouldn't bother.
- There aren't any in Epsom unfortunately xcept Allsports which sells some boards
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, Pooba, leonard, matt cowlard, Someone, roger lunt, Dave Morgan, jayman, Dan, LOL WILSON, Fiona Mannion, tone, shere drop, K.Kashif, lenka, Claire, angie, Sarah Skyte, James Webb, Philip sparrowhawk, Tim Hello, Jesus, chris jones, jeffdaff, Christopher John Lyons, Nick, Choices, david whitefoot, rolf, Emily, Greg, leo, Thomas Parker, Jules, M. Williamson, Langton, Tabitha Bannister, Phil Glover, Graham Stupple, rozmonkey, doug white, Tallie, Paris, paul cannon, emma, matt, me, susan, Ali King, jason marshall, generic, nicky s, Alex, Peter Koy, weestretch, James Neill, abz, neil westland, Janice, Jake Tilbury, the sisters of swing, Missy, Mark Ford, Helen Prowse, Dean Laughton, darren, ben, reece, Bootleg Music, Tristan Maguire, nicky69, Stuart, bob, jeff, Sarah Clerkenwell, Paolo
Last updated: 2010-05-04
More stuff about Epsom
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Epsom Knowhere Board