Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Erith.
- New Coffee shop and Polish Deli, in Northumberland Heath.Between Bexleyheath and Erith.Italian Coffee from Real Italian Coffee Machine,Polish Cakes and Sweets and an amazing selection of sausages,Breads from Poland,Lithuania and Baltic,at good prices.
Open Mon-Saturday 9.30-7
255 Bexley Road.DA8 3Ex
- kentucky fried chicken, Macdonalds. Those are cheap and chearful.
- The fish bar, in Manor Road, does the best fish and chips in Erith. Lovely big pieces of fish and huge portions of firm chips.
- Avoid restaurants in Erith like the plague - because that is what you'll probably catch if you don't.
- Macdonald's. V nice Chinese up by Perry Street called Yummy's, and Northend Fish & Chips next door are surprisingly good.
- plenty to choose from
- All eating establishments are best avoided - Erith is famous for its very well fed rat population....
- Again, to b avoided in Erith, where hygiene issimply unheard of.
- Um... well, we've got a McDonalds... spod all else, but still...
- Have you tried the food at The Harrow, Erith. The menu is very reasonable - steak and chips for £2.99, definately the best place to eat in Erith. Service is good, Gary & Lin on the bar and Henry the chef in the kitchen.
- See Above. Oh and a bakers.
- Just the usual fish and chips, oh and Mac Donalds!! Everywhere else has closed down!!!
- Loads and loads of take-aways, a couple of restaurants in Erith and North Heath, mainly of the Indian or Chinese variety.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2008-07-02
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board