Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Erith.
- There is a theater by the river Thames in Erith. that to is undergoing a face lift.
- closest is bexleyheath - not bad
- Only atBexleyheath or Bluewater
- Erith has the only public theatre in Bexley - Erith Playhouse. Run by volunteers, there are twelve shows a year, including a family pantomime. They have a web site with full details at: http://www.playhouse.org.uk.
- Yes. A lovely old art-deco (i think) listed building. I believe it was a
bingo hall prior to closing down. It has a for sale sign outside, but i think
the plan is to let it rot so that it becomes a dangerous building, and then
Bexley Council will be able to give themselves permission to demolish it.Shame.
Then they will probably sell it to Americans, like they did with the Whole Town Center.
- There used to be one in the good old days according to me mum!!! But nowerdays, you have to go into Bexleyheath, or Bluewater!!!!
Apparently on the old Bingo hall site (now shut down)there used to be a 1930's cinema with proper stalls and everything.
Otherwise, go to Bexleyheath, Lakeside or Bluewater
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board