Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Erith, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Erith.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Banardo's Charity shop has opened recently, lol!
- There is no longer an outdoor market held in Erith
- new shopping centre in Erith called Erith Riverside. The town centre has really been transformed.
- In the new Erith Riverside shopping centre: Matalan, Peacocks and a cheap shoe shop.
- If you're desperate enough to buy clothes from Erith, it really is time you looked at your wardrobe with the light on! Chav clothes and bad fakes are a speciality at Erith market - otherwise you're better off at Bluewater.
- People who live in Erith dress the way they do for a reason - the shops are AWFUL!
- clothes? trackies and caps you mean. yeah there one shop in town centre, warmlake sports next to woolwich building society.
- Absolute tat. The market used to be good 20 years ago, but is now complete rubbish- a real shame as it is the only outdoor market to survive in the borough - good old Bexley Council have let it become the mess that it is now.
- Little Temptations for the kiddies, otherwise... naaah!
- A couple, though i don't know how they survive. Wednesday and Saturday Market
with sometimes as many as 5 stalls.
- Cheap clothes in what is left of the Market; otherwise the only shop worth visiting is Morrison's
- we have clothes shops? I thought there was just the market?
- None actually in Erith, unless u count the market on saturdays and wednesdays!! U have to go in to Bexleyheath to get clothes
- not actually any decent ones in erith, u'll have to go to bexleyheath to buy something any good, unless u fancy buying from the market, that is complete shit!
- You can get some great little numbers down at Erith Market.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2009-08-16
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board