Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Erith, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Erith.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- ts, club extreme, 2001 whatever you like to call it!!! a total waste of space
- There is a club called extreme in the town centre. Descent size. is filling up more with the influx of residents in erith.
- Club Xtreme, Ts - whatever they call it, they can't make it better. A total dive with too many sad weirdos and VERY young patrons. This place has been the pits for years and has yet to convince me that it will ever be anything else.
- T's. Might have a fancy new name, but Pat Sharpe still used to DJ there.
- club extreme .... yuk
- The only club in Erith should have been condemned years ago - what a pit!
- Club Extreme? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
- When it was 2001 it seemed a good place at the time.had a lot of fun there it seemed to be open every night! Club extreme does anyone go there?
- does anyone know about the wardrobe on manor rd i used to dj there about 4 years ago the owners name was rob anybody know if the building is being used contact me email@example.com
- 1 club above the now closed Co-Op. Great big bald headed bouncers on the door.
I won't name it, but it was in the news when a young girl got murdered after
- Well theres Club Extreme, which used to be called Tee's, think they thought that a change of name would bring nicer people in!!! Think again!!!!!!!
- Club extreme, but woulnd recommend it to my worst enemy! used to be called Tee's until something bad happened, and they thought that changing the places name would improve it!!!
- Used to be called T's, now called something else.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board