Cafes and Coffee Shops in Erith, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Erith.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- New coffee shop opposite Argos, but I can't remember the name!
- New Coffee shop and Deli, in Northumberland Heath.Between Bexleyheath and Erith.Italian Coffee from Real Italian Coffee Machine,Polish Cakes and Sweets and an amazing selection of sausages,Breads from Poland,Lithuania and Baltic,at good prices.
- Hmm, not in Erith ... yet (I am optimistic), unless you count Starburger or McDonalds. New sports centre seems to have a half-decent cafe/bar.
- All dreadful and best avoided if you value your stomach lining.
- 3 Cooks Bakery & Morrison's cafe. Couple down on West Street - avoid Mario's - the one opposite is friendlier and cleaner looking.
- at the back of the sandwich shop in the square - or in morrisons
- Forget it - you will be taking your life in your hands if you risk eating in an Erith cafe or coffee shop!
- Avoid all of them. Like the plague.
- There is a brand new morrisons supermarket with a very affordable cafe that is clean and pleasant(this is the first ever morrisons in the south of england!)3
- The Ark - A great coffee shop
- The cafe in Clarks Bakery (now 3 Cooks) was alright... you can tell how long ago I was last in there though!
- A couple, not too busy. The one restaurant in the town closed down long ago.
Never even got a chance to try it out. Oh Well.
- Three Cooks bakery has a cafe!!!
- Does Morrisons count?
A few greasy spoons which serve all day breakfasts.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2009-08-16
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board