Demolish It Now Building in Erith, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Erith.
Demolish It Now Building
- erith swimming pool, the old one that is
- The parade of shops on the roundabout, with the kebab shop, a beauty parlour and an estate agents. Nothing wrong with the shops, just the setting. Also the back of these and other shops, on Bexley Road, where there's an ugly messy gap in the line of buildings.
- The whole of the hideous concrete town centre. Its a disgrace that this has been allowed to stay here since some myopic "architect" designed it as a joke in the 60's. Awful.
- I was glad they demolished Brook Street Building of Erith School but the building that should go is definitely the concrete block that is the town centre and the market place could at least use a lick of paint around it!
- The Style & Winch.
- Most of the buildings in Erith need to be flattened - what an eyesore.
- The whole town centre! but start with the multi storey carpark unless someone has a suggestion (Good one) for its use.
- The whole town! It's awful - ugly, concrete, high rise blocks everywhere. What a dump.
- The old bingo hall thats been empty for 20 years or so
- Loos behind running horses, place for dirty rainmack men
- Erith Town Square. A wonderful piece of 60's architecture that was built in 1974. Although small compared to the rape inflicted on the rest of the town afterwards, I think they should re-instate old erith
- Please don't tempt me. I may not be able to stop.
- All of the horrible town centre!
- erith and while they're at it expand the demoloition to scabbeywood and thamesmead
- um.. ALL of Eith. It really is bad, still at least it's not the early stages of Thamesmead..
- The whole of Erith town!!! Its falliong apart anyway, and looks extremly ugly!! Some fool, decided in the 60's or 70's to demolish a very quant little town and replace it with concrete city!!!!
- the whole of the town centre, which was built using concret only thinking that it would look nice!!!! why didnt u leave it alone, i've seen pictures of how it used to be, very nice and traditional
- Erith School
The whole of Erith town centre including multi storey car park...its a concrete nightmare of small alleyways and one way roads
The homes of the 23% of the constituency who were dull enough to fall for the BNP's ONE legitimate political point and vote for them.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board