Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Erith.
- erith town square, especially the little cubby hole in the multi storey carpark, the lifts were a good place to keep warm and have a snog lol
- Into Clubbing????? yes........ ok read on
TheClubber.co.uk, the South East's premier clubbing forum has a rapidly increasing online community built by clubbers for clubbers. Whether you're a clubbing newbie or an old skool veteran there will be something there for you.
We have regular meets where we all go out on the town, take a look in our photo gallery, we have many pictures on the site of the girls and guys on nights out at local clubs, eg Amadeus, Air n Breathe, DA1 etc
Come and join up and say hi
- Visit www.TheClubber.co.uk, the South East's premier clubbing community, to meet local people all into the same thing..... clubbing
- Visit www.TheClubber.co.uk, the South East's premier clubbing community, to meet local people all into the same thing....... clubbing
- When people come to visit, I always take them to Erith Pier. Good for seeing various ships and boats sail past, but the view could be better. The scrapyard (?) in Manor Road is not what I would choose to look at. I suggested to the council that they look into providing a place to get a cup of tea on the pier - just a little stall would do, but the official who replied said that there was no power on the pier. Of course a power cable could be run down the pier! But if it's a problem, then what about a generator or gas bottles?
- Lesnes Abbey, Northumberland Heath park.
- I am not a prejudiced or racist person, but i am afraid that ALL PIKIES ARE SCUM. by there very definition (keepin it in the family, only fucking over non-pikies) they set out to alienate themselves from society. The only thing that Hitler got right in all his years in power was to gas the fuckers.
- erith town square - some skatable 45 degree brick ramps
- The chippie by the Boundary
- Northumberland Heath Rec, Bursted Woods, Lesnes Abbey.
- anyone know where to get a good shag in erith?
- As im a 17 year old lad and lived in erith for those horrible 17 years i know the plots where we all used to hang out 1 birsted woods drinking cheap cider 2 the streets walking around 4 ages thinking we were hard 3 morrisons pier freezing cold and 4 outside pubs going on the pull.
- Mill Road
- That corner of the town square just outside the Woolwich / Howells & Wilson
- The on ei remember, loads of 'ard kids hanging out at is the Kebab shop, by the bus stop in North heath!!!
- well the kebab shop in northheath seems pretty popular with the local twats in the area!!!
- Bursted woods - Not strictly Erith but has a big catchment area
North Heath in general
The park behing the old Erith school site, now North Heath Primary School and a housing estate. Good for drinking beer you have got some dodgy adult to buy without the chance of your parents or any of their friends driving past and seeing you.
Erith Town Centre, again, pedestrianised, see above
Sometimes I see kids hanging out by the river opposite the swimming pool, but usually its just old people walking their dogs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board