Buskers, Street Entertainers in Erith, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Erith.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Mad Cath - from back in the day!
- Used to be a few good 'uns - like the mad old geezer who used to shake his stick and shout at buses by the market. And the mad woman who used to push her dog around ib a pram. I think they've all been frightened off by the locals now though....
- There's a transexual pyschic cab driver. Claimed to be able to see an ancient battle between saxons whilst driving me down Abbey Road once. Crashed into the back of a learner car.
- The only local characters in Erith are the people with mental health problems who Bexley Council are too mean to support so they chuck them out to wander round Erith during the day - scary!
- Local characters? Another C word would descibe them better
- Occasionaly... usually they don't bother cos they don't make much dosh... still make more than most of the shops tho...
- I have seen a couple try. I have even seen a few of the locals stop and listen.
Music could be the Key. Hope yet for Erith.
- Street entertainers??! In Erith "..your 'aving a laff", they'd be hounded out.
- Big issue seller in Bexleyheath.....?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2009-08-16
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board