The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Erith.
- Woolworths went bust in Jan 09, so I think the only place you can buy music from is Morrisons. There used to be TW Records in Pier Road but that is now a cab office for 3's & 4's, but I think they have even moved upstars from the shop!
- Their used to be a great record shop in Erith called TW records
- The last one - TW's - closed in summer 2005. For a good selection, I suggest buying online!
- Nothing in Erith - your best bet is Bexleyheath. Or Bluewater.
- Suprisingly, there is a record shop in Erith TW Records - one of the few shops still open. Has been there for donkeys years, but fairly up to datish - normally has the latest Now album in the window. Worth a browse if it's raining outside. HMV in Bexleyheath is better though.
- tw records erith
- Forget Erith - try Bluewater
- Can't think of any decent shops at all!
- there is a tw records in the town centre also this has been here for many years and has a wide range including dvd's vinyl and can order most things it has a very personal service and offers brilliant advice.
- TW Records is still going strong in Erith - opposite the Market, just past Howells & Wilson. Actually, it's one of the few shops still open in Erith!
- Besides Woolworths only 1, but Woolworths is cheaper and there
is sometimes a pretty little blonde serving. I suppose it will
close down soon, just like the Co-Op was forced to. And like the
dry cleaners, greengrocers,gent's barber,etc.
- T.W Records is an excellent independent record/ CD shop that IS still open in the town centre.
- Not a single one! think there used to be one in the town, but like the rest of the place has closed down!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2009-08-16
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board