Sports Clubs and Facilities in Erith, Greater London*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Erith.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Erith sports centre is an first class sports centre with world class facilities.A new swimming pool has been built in the complex. very nice.
- The new sports centre, off Avenue Road, is excellent. Lovely state-of-the-art facilities and a half decent cafe with a reasonable menu. I've only used the swimming pool, with its 'village' changing area, and it is wonderful. Well done Bexley Council.
- i thought i'd just like to say that there is a tae kwondo club in northheath (they forgot to mention) a new sports centre has opened and its a really big building, nice and clean, prices not bad too.
- ERith Sports Centre is OK. The swimming pool is awful - another example of the local council failing miserably to invest in public facilities.
- Erith Sports Centre. Got a Lottery loan and tarted up the facilities.
- Erith Sports Centre - another missed opportunity by Bexley Council to regenerate a very run down area. The Sports Centre is small and looked outdated when it first opened! The swimming pool is just dire - and filthy.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board