The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Erith.
The Worst Things
- by the name ,people think its a little village in wales or middle earth.
being zone 6 getting going out via train is extortionate.
n89 nightbus takes +2.5 hours from Trafalgar square .
- West Street
- Larner Road Estate.
- Dog shit all along the riverside path. Nowhere decent to eat. Not enough shops in the new shopping centre. The train station - the facilities are shite and usually closed. The smell from Belvedere sewage works every so often.
- Rude aggressive people, no shops, no culture, no class.
- The worst thing has to be the aggressive teenagers who always made me feel I was living in Brixton!! They are very intimidating and the police need to take action against them because they are taking over Erith centre.
- The people. Tendency towards inbreeding and wearing primark clothes.
- The scummy people. Massive crime rate, terrible housing, ugly, dirty and smelly.
- The new generation of hangers around, the youth crew, GIRLS & BOYS i add.
These shamless direspectfulls will be the next wave of serious crime in this area and ultimately will be the ones that will rubbish any improvements and uplifts to the area that the council or any other investor will make. Obviously their coucil estate family backgrounds are to blame!!!
- The whole town in the pits. It is a damnin indictment on Bexley Council hat a once thriving industrial cntre has been allowed to deteriorate so much. The town centre is a disaster zone, there is no nightlife, no decent shops and not much hope for the future. Erith residents are rude, aggressive, bitter and uneducated - and I can't say I'm surprised.
- Traffic calming measurese are everywhere as this area is less well of than the rest of the borough they are also bigger and more frustrating.
- lots of poor single mums dragging thier kids up
- Erith Town Centre - The worst of the 60's and 70's all in one.
- The worst thing about Erith, is the silly sluts that Orbit house on the larner estate and the shithole opposite it, my advice stay away from the scum, one metntion of Erith. run the other way FAST, if by any means ( accident ) you have shagged a erith Whore, wash your COCK and go to a STD Clinic NOW Please B4 its to late - i escaped Luckily, No STD and NO Kid to worry about, If they say they are on th epill, it means and E not the every day pill that us bloke know about... dont trust anyone...... if you look hard at each bird in Erith you can see the different colours of the men she has slept.... Simpily by looking at the long line of kids be hind her its really quite amusing, For the ladies who this doesnt apply for im sorry, but guilty by association im affraid ... THATS LIFE
- This text box isn't big enough to list them all... LOL
- The way the council have let the town become a slum, and yet have spent sooooooooooooooooooooooo much money on doing Bexleyheath up, when it didnt really need it all!!! Sort it out Bexely Council
- i needs doing up! leave Bexleyheath alone, its fine how it is, spend some money on Erith, it needs it! everything has closed down, im ashamed to say that i come from ther!
- I have lived in Erith all my life and am sad to say that the town is degenerating day by day into a haven for thieves and louts with no respect for anyone or anything. The police are more interested in catching motorists who are two miles an hour over the speed limit than dealing with the verminous gangs of children hanging around on every street terrorising and intimidating anyone who crosses their path.
I have written to our illustrious MP, Mr Nigel Beard, inviting him to actually take a look at what is happening to Erith and Slade Green, but have yet to receive any response - over two months since posting the letter. This apathy is indicative of exactly why Erith has fallen into such decay.
However, there are many good people in Erith who want to stamp out the disease of delinquency and despair and turn this place around.
How about some comments from others visitng The Knowhere Guide? I am putting together a dossier with which to approach the local auhtority and police. There is no real plan as yet, but I and many others are determind that Erith will not be turned over to lawlessness and filled with uncaring people.
- Expensive train fare, not that many great pubs, plus sometimes a bit scary. Bad for car crime.
- As much as I appeciate this type of comment I don't want the Knowhere Guide to turn into a noticeboard. Please if you want to put a dossier together use the notice board as it will keep everything nice and tidy.
The Knowhere Janitor
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: The ReV, julia, gemma woracker, Caught But lukily escaped, craig, Brow, Graham Gainsford, dickhead, Fallon Ewing, Cathy, john, lordkev, Allie, generic, peter don, Dominic, Brian, tony, Jane Smith, Pinks, Caroline Stone, Hugh, Joanna, shell, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, allan dade, nigel, chris long, Neil, Stuart Roberts, anne lecomber, ESOL Bexley, beer detective, Kirsty McHattie, billie, Elleanor Scott, ae, chris, Stuart, george
Last updated: 2016-12-06
More stuff about Erith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Erith Knowhere Board