Skateboarding Spots in Exmouth, Devon*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Exmouth.
- If you're looking for a shallow slope to start practicing on then the path from the old railway into Phear park is good. The other paths in the park are generally badly surfaced.
- There are no good spots in town really. The park in Phear is just an excuse to get kids out of town by the council.
- phear park for all you skaters
- The skate park in phear park is quite good. but if you like the street, like me, then heading into town is definitely the thing to do.
- Phear Park Has A Small Skateboard Area
- Come on EDDC - finish the job you started in Phear Park! Our talented skaters would have more challenges in a scrap yard!
- Come on East Devon - finish the job you started in Phear Park! Still room for improvement - our talented skaters need a challenge! They'd have more fun in a scrap yard!
- i dont know any skating spots but they need to sort out the dirt jumps in phear park cos they always knock them down when we build them up from there sorry state that they're in now! do somthing about it exmouth council!!!!
- phear park, ignore the kiddies that gather under the funbox in the skate park, they've got nothing else to do...
- st joes primary school,back of clarks,phear park(sound people)
- Phear park is pretty bad, but has a good community spirit. Exeters new park is the best
- phear park
- The skate park is a good place to skate if you want 50 brainless kevs all ganging up on you
- I saw some kids outside the Library but that all changed when they put nobbles on the rails.
- Seafront, Town centre and Theatre park has a skate park
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: tim, Lynda Trevena, mark, martin, David "Electro" Matthews, heebeegeebee, ray, Tammie, Killa Dj, Dave, Tom M, vicky blyde, AndrewAndrew, Jerry Cornelius, cat, Steven, monty, rachel reece, scott, kirsty, Karen, ISSY FISHER, Amy, chris, Peter Willis, Janey Stevens, gj, Lisa, Paddy, Amz, S Wallty, ali, Bilbo Baggins, Trigger, the don, shakie shaun, roland, Gerry Lee, David Foster, matt, Rich Edwards, generic, happybonzo, danyell, the fluff, joe, Rockyy, alan , Sam, fay, Angie, jimbo, Crispian Scottelini, Sarah, keith, Adam, Jac Osborne, dumpling, Chryse Moore, DaveRoberts, Stasia Morgan, uncle chops, adrian, harry, Steve
Last updated: 2016-10-10
More stuff about Exmouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Exmouth Knowhere Board