Hookup Spots in Fakenham, Norfolk*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Fakenham.
- Fakenham gets a really bad reputation through people like the first blogger on this page who:
1. Can't be bothered to address issues in a eloquent manner.
2. Have nothing nice to say about anyone, or indeed anything and should therefore keep there nasty little narrow minded concepts to themselfs
3. Are probably the same exact people who, as mentioned, hang around dubious corners, making a nuisiance of themselfs.
Now, let me reiterate on the subject of Fakenham:
Apart from being an old, very beautiful Norfolk market town, the architecture and lay-out of Fakenham is unique. New and old meets amicably and gives the place a very cosmopolitain feel, not to forget the people which inhabit this charming little community. The fact that Fakenham is as small as is it, renders most of the town folk neighbours, and it shows. A warm feeling spreads though the small streets as you pass by the greengrocers, who's just having a giggle with the bank clerk, who stepped out for lunch.
All in all, a place well woth seeing and hard to forget.
- Millienium park, got my first notch on the the bedpost in there. Mel Stigwood i still love u babe
- There is nowhere to meet up. Mainly because there is nowhere to go once you have met up.
- We always used to hang around at church gardens, or on this tiny little playing field down in north park.
- millenium park or churchyard
- On the steps of Midland Bank is where all the sad loser types congregate. The types that like to ride around town in their mate Darren's Ford Cortina. The real place to be is around the Wells Road Post Office. But only after school if you're a kid.
- Under the slide in the playground, near the broken glass and used contraceptives.
- Bank steps - cool? on your bum!
- Appears to be the Market "Square" in the centre of town.
- I have pulled at Fakenham Super bowl largely because it has a plethora of single dads at weekends having their access visits. I am not strictly an S.P. but if you want a surrogate father for your little darlings then do check it out. I pulled within an hour and there was some reasonable rural totty.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ruth, Chris Jones, shaun, ian, Adam Sewell, Sean McHale, JP, awesome, vin rigby, keith burtons, tj, MB, sam, Maureen, imy, Emma, generic, Gary, azerom, Richard Boaste, Jenny, Tim Lambert, ryburgh boys, Deirdre Corrigan, tom, SLloyd, Tony Miles, bron, E Harwood, DSW, resident X, Richard, Mr A Local, KerriSayer, Schmuck, Ruth Parkes, david donald, ian pawley, David Turner, J Emmerson, bob, amy, Jon Symonds, bubs, chris S, Dave GILLINGS, Steve, Jonny Symonds
Last updated: 2010-01-21
More stuff about Fakenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Fakenham Knowhere Board