The Worst Things in Fakenham, Norfolk*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Fakenham.
The Worst Things
- There aren't many places for young people to go.
- becky dove
- the school is rubbish Bubs hits people
- Shannon Cooper, what a sket. Plus, the same ugly mugs hanging 'round day in, day out.
- most of it is crap the chavy kids that look like there gunna stab you or just club ya head in
- Everythin, all there is in fakenham is the bowling alley which in't too bad
- Narrow minded bigoted racist community. Dumb as posts.
- Townies who drive round and round in thier mum's fiestas with thier streos turned up and their girlfriends who they have just picked up from school. It can be very insular, and some of the people are very ignorant as to the fact that Fakenham is not the only place in the world.
- 20 mile per hour speed limits have appeared all over Fakenham along with cycle lanes that are wider than the road (spring 2000) Nobody sticks to the speed limit and the cycle lanes are used once a week on Thursdays when one granny gets her bike out to go to the weekly market. Still the coppers have a really easy target for on-the-spot speeding fines when their beer fund is getting low!
- having to grow up there
- My mum was the only person who could get lost in Fakenham!
- serious lack of intelligent conversation from the general population.
- My friend Angie says do not have any breakfast item at the swimming pool as it will give you the worst disentry that you will ever experience. Also avoid the fruit shop on the market place for having rotten and over priced products.
- The cinema being closed
- Little for singles to do, especially the under 20's, 30's, 40's etc. in the evenings.
- Traffic problems in Bridge Street, but Norfolk County Council not interested.
- Business rates driving small businesses out of town.
- It closes on Wednesdays, it must rate as one of the most boring places on Earth.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ruth, Chris Jones, shaun, ian, Adam Sewell, Sean McHale, JP, awesome, vin rigby, keith burtons, tj, MB, sam, Maureen, imy, Emma, generic, Gary, azerom, Richard Boaste, Jenny, Tim Lambert, ryburgh boys, Deirdre Corrigan, tom, SLloyd, Tony Miles, bron, E Harwood, DSW, Richard, resident X, Mr A Local, KerriSayer, Schmuck, Ruth Parkes, david donald, ian pawley, David Turner, J Emmerson, bob, amy, Jon Symonds, bubs, chris S, Dave GILLINGS, Steve, Jonny Symonds
Last updated: 2012-02-27
More stuff about Fakenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Fakenham Knowhere Board