Live Music Venues in Falkirk, Falkirk*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Falkirk.
Live Music Venues
- Upstairs at BTW is ok.
- Behind The Wall, Firkins, Rialtos and Studio 4 all host bands. Quality is suspect mind.
- Behind the Wall is the ideal place for smaller bands. It's a small venue but always packed out at the weekends.
The Martell have a Battle of the Bands every Thursday. It's a larger venue and more suited to bigger bands.
- *jacks has some band nights
- Behind the Wall
- The Room down at Pennies bar is the only place for Moshers to hang out these days - we're a dying species I think. Good selection of bands including the best and worst of the local scene and also a few big hitters from the UK. Alternative disco every second week called Misfits. Girls - some pretty decent talent down here! Go to www.theroom.org.uk for info on booking a gig.
- Big In Falkirk at callander park every year this year the cheeky girls and misteeq will be there. along with loads of other good artists.
- firkins is the place to go if your into punk, Zero Hour for metal and punk and Behind the wall for the arran sweater folk and tribute brigade.
- hmmmmmmm battel of the bands at the martel or should i say the shagtel
but seriously unless ur a grannie who like danniel o'donnel nowhere
- Town Hall features naff 60s/70s/80s bands from time to time. This means a big trek to Glasgow and/or Edinburgh for the good stuff.
- The Martell. Cosmic Rough Riders played there recently
- The Martell on a Thursday night.
- Upstairs Behind The Wall
- The Happening CLub was the best and most dangerous - negotiating your way past casuals trying to set fire to you etc. Was good for seeing various early incarnations of Arab Strap. Elswhere theres Pennies, The MartellThe Drookit Duck (scene of the now legendary 1066).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Spotty Church, robbie campbell, Lisa, MaggieJ, JIM MASON, Craig Stewart, Cheggy, kelly, Paul Tonner, Barry Tripney, mark, anonymos, Savannah, anne skillen, aloha, Barry jenkins, james houston, wullie, Craig, alan thompson, jane, dom, wakenthedead, Rosie, anonymous, generic, jojo, alex, gordon thomson, Graeme Warmer, murray arnold, buster, Eddie May One Man Band, Chrissie, Scott, Helen Muirhead, hypnos, anne llenski, Karen Blackwood, proud2babairn, Mister Rob, EMOMB, L, rhiannon, Michelle, Paul Phillips, olliebairn, email@example.com, Robert Adams, kblackwood, Cheg, H-man, zed, Beany, lel, James Taylor
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Falkirk
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Falkirk Knowhere Board