Hookup Spots in Felixstowe, Suffolk*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Felixstowe.
- Well did stuck up,snobby,pseudo-bourgeois arlene haigh of ipswich find a lib dem agnostic for "upper class" Louise.
- The Triangle =P
- the triangle is a smelly mess. I hear the council are going to knock down the toilets and make the area look better. When?
- no odeon ipwich any more. ps half moon lets you eat chinese from opposite in it and ill be there god willing with my mum new years eve.
- The Grove car park; Neds,chavs and townies mostly hang down the front and at Safeways. The rec; the dock club, the pits etc.; level 2; the triangle; solar and the train station. Nowhere's safe.
- Harpers Park and Orwell High School are where you find the drunk crew
- Just to let all you fun seekers out there, La plage, Central Park or Lix has been closed for some time, and "we" the neighbours are very happy about that.
- the grove, does anyone remeber the rope swing?
- "The Wall" - outside the pier....waiting for your best friends older brother to buy you 4 lemon hooches with your weeks pocket money, and the dinner money you didnt spend during the week, yes, we starved all week just to get merry and watch the lightweights throw up in either the pier toilets(eugh) or the leisure centre toilets(slightly better) if they made it that far......
- why was the triangle so popular...it smells of piss
- we just cruise the towns
- The Triangle for the Felixstowe reject crew ,the park next to safeway for anyone else.
- u ppl suck i live in felixstowe and its good the clubs are good so u can just fuck off
- Down Safeway
- Think it's still the Triangle in the centre of town - despite the prescence of Felixstowe's varied cast of mad people, who also hand around there... Bruce, Sheila, we mean you.
- The bogs in the town centre
- jacobs ladder...where aw' the poofy wee neds crawl tae' wiv thur cerry oots.
- down the front
- Outside the Bodrum Grill. Although you only qualify to stand here if you can spit, swear, stare and ride a moped.
- Safeway Park or coranation
- The Felixstowe Dock Viewing point and Landguard Fort.
- notice in shop window in Felixstowe:-
The sea is brown, What colour do you expect it to be? 27000 of us use our toilets every day!
- no where that doesn't smell of piss (literally) or where the lowlives of felixstowe live- the two really go hand in hand. it's usually the "Triangle" which has really mank toilets on. great place to hang out!
either that or at the numerous acrades on the sea front- but that smells of cheap food that you wouldn't feed a dog.
- The kid's playground near safway's was a great pulling place when I was 12. From then on it had to be the seafront with a bottle of Merrydown and a Chicken kebab on the way back up the ridings
- where are all the old gang from felixtows we would live in (sands cafe ) on a saturday morning or the Owell pub Andrew Hollinger also trying to find my half sister tess
i was rasied in Montegue road then moved to Wodgate road would love to just say hi to anyone that remmebers me
- outside safeways, down near the pier, the spa gardens
- That old fairground down at one end of the prom and also the cliff gardens
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chrissie, John Hopkins, chelin, Drink sodden former Trotskyite, luisaf, BIGMISTER, GAK, Jay Phat Buds, Swain, linda, Pam Tuthill, trevor little, wesley stankiewicz, Nicholas Thompson, Spen, SomeOne, ANDI, sfp_bear, Vicky, melissa neisler, Trev Skues, Nigel Lungley, Sean Meleady, Laura, Tim Jones, Andy Rayner, Paul, Sue M., mr.x, Doreen Rayner, David, Guy Milner-Smith, Mark Edwin, nochav, sarah, stuart daynes, dave m, Mark Elliott, Mark Stone, Devan, Bruce spotter, James Sarjeant, beth, John McGinnis, JODY LEE, Matthew Fullick, stephanie eccleston, Trevor Lockwood, Theo Clarke, swws, Satisfied customer - W.Mills, paul williams, Carol, zaax, Kath D, Shrimpy, Nate Cocheese, Andy Reynolds, generic, Danny, Nathan Cocheese, Nigel Howard, kd, Peter Kelly, Roger Muldoon, Arthur Gibbons, Pam, keith pettican, butt butt diiing, Bob Knights, Joseph, bazza, Phillipa Smith, Dean Richardson, lumpy, maud, Wendy Richards, Keshara, Andrew Rayner, Graham Uff, andy palmer, Ed, Peter Waite, Andy, john doe, Anna Rowland
Last updated: 2012-08-15
More stuff about Felixstowe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Felixstowe Knowhere Board