Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Felixstowe, Suffolk*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Felixstowe.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Wils is a decent shop for clothes
- OMG - Felixstowes authorised dealer of O'Neill, Mambo, Kangaroo Poo, Outrage, Frozen and now Dogsbollox. Trying not to sell 150 of the same shirt, we are all unique not high street clones.
- OMG!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE ALL YOU FELIXTONIANS HAVENT DISCOVERED OMG CLOTHES SHOP. CHECK IT OUT NUFF SED!
- New look, Bon Marche, Burtons, Dorothy Perkins, JJB, Select, Could do with another decent mens clothes store like Madhouse
- the charity shop at Safeway great for kids' clothes
- Dorothy Perkins in Hamilton Rd Felixstowe has won Model store of the Year 3 times having fought off stiff competition from 15 other dp's in the area.This store may be small but gives customers great choice,layout,standards and service.New additions include Burtons Menswear positioned at the rear of the store and Mens/ladies shoes. Come and see for yourself why we have won this award so often. (Manager of dp Felixstowe)
- Mainly charity shops - Red Cross, Sue Ryder, British Heart Foundation, Help the Aged, Oxfam, Barnados, we've got them all - the legacy of Felixstowe being a retirement town... Let me explain 1) The shops give retired old biddies the chance to do some volunteer work, and 2) When the old people die, the house clearance goes to the "charidee" shops.
There are other old women's and men's shops - Russell Smiths, Bon Marche, Coes
We also have a few "High Street Fashion" type clothes shops - Dorothy Perkins, Select, New Look, Burtons.
There is a "larger fashions" shop - Size Up
And now, the excitement, there is an alternative clothing shop - Felixstowe's very own branch of Ipswich's The Purple Shop.
- new look and select
- Felixstowe is like the Galleria of Charity Shops. If you need clothing for a fancy dress party, its the best place in the world. Otherwise, goto Ipswich.
- Richard Fairweather - For the man with a touch of class, and a touch of mange.
- no shops that i would consider buying clothes from. there's sports divison and old ladies and men shops and a bra shop- with bras in the window where all the young boys spend all their time staring at.
- Collars n Cuffs? Need I say more. Fashion was never one of Felixstowe's attractions
- depends on the age group. Marks, Bon Marche, Dorothy Perkins and Strides all in Hamilton Road.
- they are all a bit crap
- not a lot - M&S, New look, Dorothy P's and a few others
- fosters has thankfully closed now so the sad gits who used to shop there now have to go to another town to buy thier tacky clothing or i suppose there's always the market.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chrissie, John Hopkins, chelin, Drink sodden former Trotskyite, luisaf, BIGMISTER, GAK, Jay Phat Buds, Swain, linda, Pam Tuthill, trevor little, wesley stankiewicz, Nicholas Thompson, Spen, SomeOne, ANDI, sfp_bear, Vicky, melissa neisler, Trev Skues, Nigel Lungley, Sean Meleady, Laura, Tim Jones, Andy Rayner, Paul, Sue M., mr.x, Doreen Rayner, David, Guy Milner-Smith, Mark Edwin, nochav, sarah, stuart daynes, dave m, Mark Elliott, Mark Stone, Devan, Bruce spotter, James Sarjeant, beth, John McGinnis, JODY LEE, Matthew Fullick, stephanie eccleston, Trevor Lockwood, Theo Clarke, swws, Satisfied customer - W.Mills, paul williams, Carol, zaax, Kath D, Shrimpy, Nate Cocheese, Andy Reynolds, generic, Danny, Nathan Cocheese, Nigel Howard, kd, Peter Kelly, Roger Muldoon, Arthur Gibbons, Pam, keith pettican, butt butt diiing, Bob Knights, Joseph, bazza, Phillipa Smith, Dean Richardson, lumpy, maud, Wendy Richards, Keshara, Andrew Rayner, Graham Uff, andy palmer, Ed, Peter Waite, Andy, john doe, Anna Rowland
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Felixstowe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Felixstowe Knowhere Board