The Best Things in Finchley, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Finchley.
The Best Things
- quiet sleepy town
- Easy to get into London, Finchley Bookshop, nice schools, friendly people (on the whole)
- The kebab shops, duran duran and marmaris two fine examples.
- just clothes shops
- The Boulavard
- easy to get to
lots of green: friary park/swan lake/bethune park/victoria park
lots of schools in the area
- A big brand new Shopping Galleria is having its December 2001
finishing touches pit to it right next to Finchley Road and Frognal
Tube.Has various levels.Similiar to The Bayswater one.
It features a huge anchor reataurant Smolenskys.Was empty though.
- There is hardly any crime. I've only been robbed here once, and have only had one bike stolen. It was such a pretty bike :(. If you have the capacity to ignore the suburban working class ITV families, it's not a bad place to be brought up.
- The Archer, gospel truth of East Finchley
- You can pick up the sounds of the Time FM on 104.6FM most of the time. Shouts actually go out to the invisble "Ballards Lane crew". Phat tunes though.
- The people!
- near (ish) to Barnet FC
- The parks, Dollis Brook, the nearness to town.
- Various people, cake shops and 2nd hand shops
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Karin Dale, Caroline Massey, Kernow Pete, Ken W, guy, Chris, Erik Bramall, Stephen Yeo, Daniel, Rupert M. Kosmala, Rose Major, Joanne Finn, Simon Waters, Mr.Cambell, Jive Guru, Stomp!, Ally, McBain, Steph, Sarah Tash, Oz Oscroft, maxinef, lord isalord, G.Paterson, Rasik Shah, Mr.Hoplton, Pete Grant, steve, Ian Edgar, rufus, Eva Sicka, email@example.com, Richard, Steve Murray, Id, robertmckenzie, Adam Turner, Hugh Morrison, JOHN SMITH, Harry, mic, Sarah T, julie, Dom, vickib, MikeX42@aol.com, Adrian Short, Torrance Payne, Paul Evans, Pippin, cecilia, Peter Kelsey, tasha, Paul Musker, Mark Warner, Connie L. Childress, generic, Cameron, denis, Steve Gardner, janet ford, tina, keith, Bert, Hayley, Caroline, Oli, John, Sinclair, eve, Nigel Vandyk
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finchley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finchley Knowhere Board