Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Finchley, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Finchley.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- A few charity shops dotted around all of the finchleys.
- I have found the most amazing menswear shop in North Finchley called Report (near McDonalds.) It sells the most up to date labels at reasonable prices, the staff are very helpful and do not put any pressure on you to purchase any of their garments. I used to travel to the West End to purchase my designer labels but now do not waste my time or money. This is one shop where you will definitely find good service and excellent clothes for any occasion.
- I usually buy decent togs, but I haven't found anywhere decent enough to buy locally. I go to Brent Cross where you get really spoilt.
- Really poor for clothes shops. There is one just up from Woolworths called Report - or something like that. It plays really loud house-and-garage music and sells overpriced threads. The bloke who runs it looks like someone who really should know better. Is anything more embarrasing than seeing someone who looks like your dad dressed like your little brother?
- Les Jeans on Ballards Lane stocks a surprising amount of decent clobber - you'll find a lot of designer names here.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Karin Dale, Caroline Massey, Kernow Pete, Ken W, guy, Chris, Erik Bramall, Stephen Yeo, Daniel, Rupert M. Kosmala, Rose Major, Joanne Finn, Simon Waters, Mr.Cambell, Jive Guru, Stomp!, Ally, McBain, Steph, Sarah Tash, Oz Oscroft, maxinef, lord isalord, G.Paterson, Rasik Shah, Mr.Hoplton, Pete Grant, steve, Ian Edgar, rufus, Eva Sicka, firstname.lastname@example.org, Richard, Steve Murray, Id, robertmckenzie, Adam Turner, Hugh Morrison, JOHN SMITH, Harry, mic, Sarah T, julie, Dom, vickib, MikeX42@aol.com, Adrian Short, Torrance Payne, Paul Evans, Pippin, cecilia, Peter Kelsey, tasha, Paul Musker, Mark Warner, Connie L. Childress, generic, Cameron, denis, Steve Gardner, janet ford, tina, keith, Bert, Hayley, Caroline, Oli, John, Sinclair, eve, Nigel Vandyk
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finchley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finchley Knowhere Board