Computer and Games Shops in Finchley, Greater London*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Finchley.
Computer and Games Shops
- Leisure games on Ballards Lane. You can even get spare Monopoly moneythere!
- Brainsache is a great computergame shop and i am a good friend of the owner (harry) i think that you have been bastards by saying that he is thick. i want that comment you have posted on the page to be changed as i think its a proper insult. i even work there from time to time and i think harry's a lovely guy, and in no way is he stupid. so please get your facts right first and change it. you dont know him, so why write that stuff? change it!
- Adam's world on north finchley- many second hand games to be found and loads of old PC's and a P.C upgrade room in the back.
E-Play (formerly Microplay) in finchley central has 8 internet P.C's you can use for the usual extortionate rate. Recently rebuilt facade and insides are nice, clean and new.
Brainsache- more of a videogames booth than shop, it has recently been forced to relocate across the road due to the Prior's shopping center in north finchley (next to argos) closing down. Good if you can talk the owner (harry) into a bargain - not difficult as he is quite thick.
- Dungeons and Dragons your cup of tea? Then come to Finchley and hang out at the Dungeons and Dragons is just my cup of tea, thank you" shop, next to FAB record. Or wander 10mins up the street to the new computer games chamber of horrors and weep as seven shades of shit are beated out of you on the multiplayer computer game of your choice by the four year old behind the counter.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Karin Dale, Caroline Massey, Kernow Pete, Ken W, guy, Chris, Erik Bramall, Stephen Yeo, Daniel, Rupert M. Kosmala, Rose Major, Joanne Finn, Simon Waters, Mr.Cambell, Jive Guru, Stomp!, Ally, McBain, Steph, Sarah Tash, Oz Oscroft, maxinef, lord isalord, G.Paterson, Rasik Shah, Mr.Hoplton, Pete Grant, steve, Ian Edgar, rufus, Eva Sicka, email@example.com, Richard, Steve Murray, Id, robertmckenzie, Adam Turner, Hugh Morrison, JOHN SMITH, Harry, mic, Sarah T, julie, Dom, vickib, MikeX42@aol.com, Adrian Short, Torrance Payne, Paul Evans, Pippin, cecilia, Peter Kelsey, tasha, Paul Musker, Mark Warner, Connie L. Childress, generic, Cameron, denis, Steve Gardner, janet ford, tina, keith, Bert, Hayley, Caroline, Oli, John, Sinclair, eve, Nigel Vandyk
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finchley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finchley Knowhere Board