Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Finsbury Park.
- Take the Number 19 to the Warner Village on Upper Street: very comfortable, great sound and not as many three-wheeled prammers in Birkenstocks as you will find at Screen on the Green. Avoid the Odean on Holloway Road at all costs. It is mesmerisingly dire.
- Rowan's bowling alley is GREAT - went on a thursday night and had an excellent evening here
- We've got the Odeon in Holloway Road which is excellent.
- Holloway Rd has a multiplex Odeon,its also a great old style building.
- Rowan's bowling alley near the station. Loads of pool and snooker tables too. THE place to meet Chinese lads up from Gerrard Street for some serious cue work
- The Odeon on Holloway Road is big and cheap. Better value than Central London with same programme and you can eat at the tapas bar-from a snack to Full Monty before you go in.
- Closest is on the Holloway Road, 20 minutes by tube.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Resident, jenni beaton, former resident, simon, Christine Thomas, Andy p, matt yarnton, rose, Andy Porter, Dan, Pete Stean, Kas, Emma Weston, Mockney, generic, john fenton, Paul lazarra, Mark, Lindsey, elfish, Claire Bithell, vicki edwards, Uq, Dave, Eddie Munster, Joe Mills, Laura, sadat, David Marriott, Lisa Drugan, jo, sue, lisa, Giles, urban miss, Angelina, Angelina Baker, Philippa, Sarah Merrick, Vince Halsey, gerry smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finsbury Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finsbury Park Knowhere Board