Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Finsbury Park, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Finsbury Park.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Despite living in Finsbury Park for 5 years, I've never ventured down Fonthill Road, for fear of being crushed to death by a stampede of women with prams, presumably on their way to the nearest Blings Are Us. Take the tube to Turnpike Lane instead. If you can avoid slipping over on the saliva-soaked streets, you'll find a good range of women's clothing shops within easy distance.
- too many to mention on fonthill road....some great bargains to be found amongst all the bling-bling sequins...
- Fonthill rd is really popular for cheap 'ragtrade' womens clothes.Nearby Crouch End has the trendy clothes including a 'surf/skate' clothes shop.
- Roxannes sell all sorts of cardigans
- 'Roxanne' Stroud Green Road. Often reduced price French Connection
- Fonthill Road, great for bargain shopping.
- There's a second hand shop called something like '191' on Holloway Road - pretty groovy.
- Finsbury Park has the rag trade which opens its doors to punters on a Saturday-very good value
- If your want tacky clothes for a fiver, then this is your place.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Resident, jenni beaton, former resident, simon, Christine Thomas, Andy p, matt yarnton, rose, Andy Porter, Dan, Pete Stean, Kas, Emma Weston, Mockney, generic, john fenton, Paul lazarra, Mark, Lindsey, elfish, Claire Bithell, vicki edwards, Uq, Dave, Eddie Munster, Joe Mills, Laura, sadat, David Marriott, Lisa Drugan, jo, sue, lisa, Giles, urban miss, Angelina, Angelina Baker, Philippa, Sarah Merrick, Vince Halsey, gerry smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finsbury Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finsbury Park Knowhere Board