Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Finsbury Park, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Finsbury Park.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Walking home down Seven Sisters Road one evening with a group of girlfriends, we saw a sign outside one of the many hotels which read "Nightclub Open Inside". Misguided curiosity (and the naive belief that it could be a laugh) led us to venture inside, only to be immediately turfed out (for no apparant reason) by an old Albanian man in overalls who yelled "This is a private party. Leave now." As we were escorted outside, I looked over my shoulder to see what we were missing; one drunk man slumped in the corner and a completely empty dance floor. This is about as cosmopolitan and cutting-edge as the nightlife in Finsbury Park gets.
- Numer 4 bus to Old St.
- clubs in finsbury pk?????????....mmmmmm
- no clubs worth going to
- Parkers Bar on Seven Sisters Road. Turkish pop and other stuff too. And the notorious Brooklyn's formerly Jaci's near the station. Rough.
- Go into central London or forget about it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Resident, jenni beaton, former resident, simon, Christine Thomas, Andy p, matt yarnton, rose, Andy Porter, Dan, Pete Stean, Kas, Emma Weston, Mockney, generic, john fenton, Paul lazarra, Mark, Lindsey, elfish, Claire Bithell, vicki edwards, Uq, Dave, Eddie Munster, Joe Mills, Laura, sadat, David Marriott, Lisa Drugan, jo, sue, lisa, Giles, urban miss, Angelina, Angelina Baker, Philippa, Sarah Merrick, Vince Halsey, gerry smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finsbury Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finsbury Park Knowhere Board