Demolish It Now Building in Finsbury Park, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Finsbury Park.
Demolish It Now Building
- Most of the buildings around the tube station need to be immediately flushed away with a giant, turbo-powered Demolishing Thing.
- The scary billboard advertising Rowans bowling alley that overlooks the crossroads. A 20 foot woman in bowling shoes and knee high fishnets - it's just WRONG.
- The Mosque - when it first opened, I thought it was an interesting addition to the area, but it's become a rallying point for fascist Islamists and has no right to exist in a civilised county.
- Sambuca bar. airport lounge.
- The horrific building next to the community laundrette, it should be demolished as it really lets the area down.
- The toilets at the entrance to finsbury park,what were they trying to do? Lovely park gates accompanied by horrible bland modern toilets.
- George Orwell School-or Islington Arts and Media as it is known as nowadays.
- The building next to the Community Laudrette, a right eye-sore.
- er, tescos.
- Alexandra House
- All the horrible council towers
- most of finsbury park is ugly buildings.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Resident, jenni beaton, former resident, simon, Christine Thomas, Andy p, matt yarnton, rose, Andy Porter, Dan, Pete Stean, Kas, Emma Weston, Mockney, generic, john fenton, Paul lazarra, Mark, Lindsey, elfish, Claire Bithell, vicki edwards, Uq, Dave, Eddie Munster, Joe Mills, Laura, sadat, David Marriott, Lisa Drugan, jo, sue, lisa, Giles, urban miss, Angelina, Angelina Baker, Philippa, Sarah Merrick, Vince Halsey, gerry smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finsbury Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finsbury Park Knowhere Board