The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Finsbury Park, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Finsbury Park.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- It has a pretty good ten pin bowling club,a bit expensive but good venue.
- 2nd Hand Electronics Goods:
Check out LVC (Lukes Video Centre) at Blackstock Road. I bought a portable colour TV for £60/- & its working great! U can get 3 to 3 adapters, cheap laptops with builtin modems, ..at unbelievable prices!
- Atrocious kebab/burger muck catering for the lowest common denominator of which there are plenty in F Park ?
Who the fuck are you? Where do you live- I'd come and burn it down if you told me. Are you retarded?
- It's cool and up and coming-the transport links ensure this alone let alone all the festivals Mardi Gras etc in Finsbury Park
- I love it. the most affordable place to Islington. urban but upmarket. The next Notting Hill, mark my words.
- Me and my mate Nick - Going to the tube station after an all night Halloween Party, with Nick as John F Kennedy (after the shooting) and me as a mental patient (with part shaved head and home-made straight jacket!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Resident, jenni beaton, former resident, simon, Christine Thomas, Andy p, matt yarnton, rose, Andy Porter, Dan, Pete Stean, Kas, Emma Weston, Mockney, generic, john fenton, Paul lazarra, Mark, Lindsey, elfish, Claire Bithell, vicki edwards, Uq, Dave, Eddie Munster, Joe Mills, Laura, sadat, David Marriott, Lisa Drugan, jo, sue, lisa, Giles, urban miss, Angelina, Angelina Baker, Philippa, Sarah Merrick, Vince Halsey, gerry smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Finsbury Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Finsbury Park Knowhere Board