The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Forest Hill, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Forest Hill.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- The playground opposite horniman gardens has these parculiar lumps under the grass. It is a plague burial. Keep your kids away!
- There's a fab fishmongers in Sydenham - just down the road.
- It's a lovely place, forest hill. Rather Pinter-esque.
- There are now hardly any shops left. There used to be 3 greengrocers, 3 chemists, 2 Butchers, 2 hardwear shops, 2 shoe shops, 2 delicatissens, 2 Bakers, another supermarket (Tesco's) a wet fish shop, a garden supplies shop. 2 Banks, 2 building societies. Now we have empty shops, charity shops and junk fast food shops. And, of course, Sainsbury's, the most likely cause of the disappearance of the others. What a pity!
- Divert the A205 or toll it!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: tris, Julia Channon, Tim Sandars, Rosie Murray-West, susan taylor, Perry, Julia, dom, jizz, sarah edmonds, June Yee, Les Newman, generic, Robert Wilson, Susie Blyth, lw, G, Mario, Emily Partridge, jane rowbottom, Janice Nolan, Oly, Louise Clarke, Paul, firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Keefe, Tim, edvard, Jennifer Taylor, marie, Rod Murdison, sweeto, donna whitney, Moira Roberts
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Forest Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Forest Hill Knowhere Board