Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Fulham, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Fulham.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Anna Massey, the English actress, best known for her role in Hitchock's "Frenzy", lives in a house in Addison Gardens in the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, not too far from the West Kensington Area.
- I think I saw hugh Lawrie on a bike once, although I may have been mistaken! ;-)
- residents include tara palmer tomkinson, lesley gratham, doctor fox often seen shopping in sainsburys,
- John Lydon (nee Rotten) owns a place off Fulham Palace Road. Although of course he lives in the States now so he's renting it out.
- Ex-footballer Malcolm MacDonald went to school at Queen's Manor, which is still there. Of course, he played for Fulham at one time.
- Leslie Grantham (Dirty Den) off Eastenders lives in Bradbourne Road.
Goes in the newsagent on the corner.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: LORAINE VAUGHAN, Etta, Duncan Bouchot-Humbert, Duncan, Robbo, Tom, Jeremy Ganga, Beat, Fran, mr north, Emily, Matt H, generic, dave, Kashif Pansara, lee
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Fulham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Fulham Knowhere Board