Cafes and Coffee Shops in Fulham, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Fulham.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- First Out in Tottenham Court Road.
- hundreds! this is fulham! geri halliwell recently spotted in coffee republica.
also cafe nero,starbucks as well as a few others.
but if you want greasy fry up and a decent cup of tea try georges cafe in fulham road near safeway.
- Sydney on Munster Road does good brekkies although some of the main meals are a little pricey. Great Aussie beers though - James Boag and Cascade to get you through the week. One of the guys who owns it works behind the bar and is good for a laugh 'cos he's usually horrendously hungover at any time of the morning. Oh and they have the cricket on the telly.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: LORAINE VAUGHAN, Etta, Duncan Bouchot-Humbert, Duncan, Robbo, Tom, Jeremy Ganga, Beat, Fran, mr north, Emily, Matt H, generic, dave, Kashif Pansara, lee
Last updated: 2008-02-19
More stuff about Fulham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Fulham Knowhere Board