Favourite Building in Fulham, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Fulham.
- the ex naval building in lillie road, you cant miss it, huge and blue there currently bulding a revolving bar at the top of it, nice!
- Craven Cottage. Pity Fulham FC are playing at Queens Park while it's being renovated so I don't get to go there for two (?) years
- Though I'm a Chelsea fan, it has to be said that the brick facade of Fulham FC is (was?) beautiful and the famous cottage curious. It seems churlish to point out that Fulham now play at QPR's ground in Shepherd's Bush and might not return. Sad (no, I mean it).
Fulham Palace itself is quite nice and Bishop's Park, being right by the river, is pretty special.
- St. Pancras train station
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: LORAINE VAUGHAN, Etta, Duncan Bouchot-Humbert, Duncan, Robbo, Tom, Jeremy Ganga, Beat, Fran, mr north, Emily, Matt H, generic, dave, Kashif Pansara, lee
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Fulham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Fulham Knowhere Board