The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Fulham.
- The Slug and Lettuce - hmmm what to say about this. Thursdays and Sundays are the big nights. Full of Aussies and South Africans. Girls beware - this pub has a high record of Rohipnol in drinks - if you put it down, buy a new one.
- Pitcher and Piano on Fulham Road, very popular on Sunday nights, and has just been renovated, but a definite 20 something/30 something crowd.
- the shed inside chelsea village, good on a match day empty other times.
all bar one on fulham road, dreadful place always empty.
slug and lettuce, so bar on fulham road very good.
the malsters is ok on the corner of north end road/farm lane but if you go round the corner to the harwood in walham grove much better,
- The Crabtree on, yes, Crabtree Lane is pretty good. In the great swathe of streets that flow down to the river from Fulham Palace Road, you will not find any pubs. I'm told that's because this is church land.
- Plenty of good uns here
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: LORAINE VAUGHAN, Etta, Duncan Bouchot-Humbert, Duncan, Robbo, Tom, Jeremy Ganga, Beat, Fran, mr north, Emily, Matt H, generic, dave, Kashif Pansara, lee
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Fulham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Fulham Knowhere Board