Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Galway, Galway*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Galway.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Kieran Moloney musical instruments on High Street(inbetween shop street(shops)and Quay street(pubs) www.moloneymusic.com
- Powells or the Four Corners as it's also known,
- The two Mikes in Modern Music-Legends on the galway scene.
Back to Music and Powells for trad instuments and sheet music
- theres a great shop for instruments on shop street
- powells,back2music,place beside the cornstore
- The four corners is a fantastic shop.
- The shop on middle street (that you can't remember the name of) is "modern music" run by Mike Mc Mahon and his son ............ Mike Mc Mahon!
- There are two: Back2Music in Abbeygate Street (possibly the least friendly music shop owner/assistant in the world, but he's quite cool in an Al Bundy sort of way). A better idea is the music shop at the end of Middle Street, but I forget the name of it. For traditional/acoustic instruments, Powell's is also worth a look.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: liz, Úna, bape, Speedfreak, Tristan O'Dwyer, Kieran Moloney, Cat, andy reynolds, teresa, Marcella, andy, Anne Baker, Alex Fernie, Hugh Jarse, lauren hall, Ray, Chelo Alfonso, Joanna Brophy, galwegian, catreyn, generic, orla hickey, seannieboy, raymartin, seamus
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Galway
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Galway Knowhere Board