Demolish It Now Building in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Gateshead.
Demolish It Now Building
- Sorry to all fans of the film Get Carter (think that was the one)- but it has to be the concrete car park in the centre. Could have been amazing in its day but according to ma and pa it never even got to enjoy that! Rumour has it there is a nightclub on the top floor that never even opened its doors...Actually lets keep it and spend millions doing it up!!! We could become the town famous for having the best car parking facilities next to a pub...!
- The Gateshead [GET CARTER] Car Park..An eyesore since the day it was built.
- Gatesheads Car Park ( the big tall grey thing, were all the pigons live) urr
- my local swimming baths to make way for a skatepark of epic preportion.
- The gateshead odeon closed about 20 years ago and didnt even get used as a bingo hall. Home to lots of pidgeons.
- ALL OF GATESHEAD TOWN CENTER would be a good starting point
- The Baltic arts Centre! £90 million that could have paid for thousands of school books, hospital wards and keeping the streets safe for locals!
- Swan House Roundabout.
- the Gateshead interchange building
- Gateshead Town Centre. It's Shi*e!
- Most of Gateshead High street including the Multi-storey car park
The Rocket in Dunston
Low Teams (I think they've started this now)
- The same car park - ( they'e decided to slap a preservation order on it !!!
- The Gateshead Angel of the North, either paint it with black and white stripes of pull it down.
- Gateshead Car Park
- They have eventually taken notice of us and are going to pull down the concrete eye-sore that is Trinity Square Indoor Market and the multi-storey car-park HOO-RAY!!!
- Gateshead Car Park
- The town centre is dire.
- Gateshead car park looks like a 1950's b-movie monster, everything else in Gatesheads so-called town centre
- The flats on the approach flyover to the Tyne Bridge. Barns Close Flats.
All other flats in Gateshead.
- That monstrosity of a multi storey car park in the town centre.
- Metro centre another Charva and jock hang
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Philip O'Donnell, Lisa, Annie, Jeremy, andrea mathers, chris palmer, Anne de Vere, James Carruthers, clare, h marrs, Bryan Lockey, roscoe, john, DP, Alyson, JLH, Steve Parnell, mark milne, generic, udytu, Robert Turner, Ian Bell, Jo, duncan bladen, Paul Alexander Knox, avery, edmundo, Jeff, Steve Richards, Barry, bob dole, lee elliott, Kate, k hey, Bri Dafter, Andrea, Michael Anderson, Matty Ditchburn, m. downe, dicka, John Patrick Dougherty, Suzanne Alderson, catherine young, jon bratton, Suzanne, gary clark, tom conway, paul, julie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Gateshead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gateshead Knowhere Board