Hookup Spots in Gillingham, Kent*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Gillingham.
- whats the deal with these girls behind the ice bowl??? lol
- Yup loads of cheap girls behind the ice boul, just disinfect yourself afterwards.
- Mannor, raffa, and rochester high street - castle especially on sat.
- We need more skaters 2 skate wid us down the rezy, who hav a guts 2 go down there skate wid us? contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any park bench or street corner within spitting distance of an offy is a good start. Gillingham Park used to be quite good years ago
- Beechings park or Twydall Mcdonalds
- Wigmore park at Hectors House
- Wigmore park. Careful of the dogs they can Bite your legs off. The ownwers dont seem to keep them under control
- smilings crew r not 14 for a start and they don't share one joint between them selves! r u trying 2 say u never hung around on the streets before u sad prick !!!!!!!!!! BIG UP SMILEYS CREW MASSIVE BOOOOOOOO!! SUCK OUT U LITTLE WANKERS NICOLE AND FLANGE
- Gotta be the Ice Bowl, must be the easiest place 2 score girls ever!
- Gillingham F.C what a team! Its alrite in town centre (ova den chavey bhoys with there fake gold an Nike)untill da northeners come down an Millwall fans start causing trouble. Avoid Dog an Bone after matches!
- we sometimes meet up at aldi, gillingham.
- If you want to know more about whats happening with live music in gillingham and medway log onto www.medwaymusic .net we are a local charity which tries to encourage and promote live music around the towns.we also run the biggest free festival in the south of england www.parklifefestival.org.uk which is in it's 10th year
- Darland banks. The Ice Bowl. The High Street (riskin camera's). Gillingham Park. Balmoral Gardens. Twydall Shops.
- im to old to hang out
- Station Road, Rainham car park, good skating place
- Gillingham high street on the bench outside the church. loadsa immature dicks who are well 'ard (age 14) with their crew name... smilings cru massive. enough said. Other hangouts include gillingham park where they all turn into hard core druggys with one joint between 50 of them. Be afaid...be very afraid....
- Down the Strand the best place nice & quiet!
- The rec in rainham full of little girlies drinking cider and taking their kacs off!
- Garfield Park. Every so often something else gets removed (ie Swings). Remember "the wall"? How can we play wallball now? Now all the little shites play curbsie in the road!
- The Mango Tree resturant referred to is now called the Spice Court Indian Restuarant located opposite Gillingham Stattion. It is under new ownership and the food by gillingham standard is above the normal with more sensible prices. Check it out.
- Go to a field, there's bound to be some pikies camped there.. you can compare puffa jackets, glue sniffing scabs and cheap gold jewellwry
- strand great in the summer but lousy in the winter. still you can always leep warm by dodging the wierdo's
- The Ice Bowl Alley there is an Ice bowl in Gillingham Business Park (not too far from the Avenue(Bar Rio)) where all the little girls who try to get into bar rio hang around on fridays (when it is over 21's) and a lot of people meet here get drunk and annoy the ice bowl staff
- Outside the park is where the chavs hang out. If you wish to find the grungers, they're normally not around or outside the train station in Gillingham High Street. If you don't want any contact with either, leave the town altogether.
- St Margaret's Church graveyard. Rainham Station. Blockbuster Video in Rainham.
- Darland banks
- The best place that I used to hang out as a teenager was definately the mighty Gillingham Park; drinking cheap cider by the swings and wishing we could get into the local pubs. Ahh, those were the days!!
- The Great Lines.. if you're a gay bloke that is...
- The best place to skateboard is gillingham business park at line packaging car park. offering large drop offs steps and grinds. well rated by skateboarding locals such as sk8board duo paul and dave butters. spot rating 9/10
- TWYDALL SHOPS OR UP THE ICE BOWL!
UP WIGMORE PETROL STATION!
- Balmoral Gardens. Can you get a shopping trolley on top of the climbing frame?
- there is a twice weekly all day market,every saturday and monday in the high
- The best place has got to be Gillingham high street, wandering around on a Saturday afternoon, with nithing better to do than window shop!
- Score girls behind the Ice Bowl
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: toby, Catherine, NICOLE LINNELL, laura, paul gardiner, kim, Ian Harvey, martin, MERVYN, RICHARD CULSHAW, Aaron b, tommy. c, Chris D Ford, Robin, ken, Mel Colli, Mike Young, bj, Dizzee, al, matt field, Geordie, JH, Dazza, g-nom, Kirk Goodman, fallenaynjel, Fred, Rian Cox, richard harding, Jenny, James Burdass, Shell, Tim Harrison, gillz boi, Nick, juz, Steven, Phil, dj warren subsonic, Pear, Choices, Karen, Chloe Raby, jimbob, Neil, #, David, Simon, dee, Stephen Foy, Delay, sandra, ALIEN, Debs, Marsh, Matt childs, Saff, Andy Elford, Gerard Woodward, Vu, chris armstrong, Earl, f.p.bushnell, Haboym Naamah, C Patch, Amy Hall, Andrew Pridmore, Miss.Matthews, Dan :), Jed, marko, dave loveridge, Donna, Maxwell Steer, carl, JULIE BEN, eeebop, generic, Barry Archer, jonathan wood, nick smith, DAVE, chris gray, Moosehound , Dez, Mr Leigh, jimbo, Nicky, Steve Ford, gillingham boy, Phil Ball, Glen Diamond, Liz Horton, tina, raja miah, karlla, chloe rankin, Rachel, vichi1982, Simon Maynard, stuart, Sean Delay, Sean, a.welton, danielle, Linda Warwick, phil bye, steve B., Kevin Reardon, lisa, dj, Nick (i run fings) Larkin, John, Mary Barnard
Last updated: 2012-05-28
More stuff about Gillingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gillingham Knowhere Board