Cinemas in Gillingham, Kent*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Gillingham.
- The local cinemas closed during the 80's and were replaced with a Virgin Multiplex over near the Rochester M2 Motorway bridge.
- Dockside. It's quiet there. You usually get the entire cinema to yourself.
- Only place to see a film in gillingham is at home!
- The ODION its k
- You have to travel miles cos its in cuxton, Chatham hall now shows old films tho
- Prefer Bluewater for comfy seats, but long way to go. One at Medway Valley Park, Cuxton is ok.
- i would go bluewater
- one hour away...get a vid.
- in bluewater,its great there,if ur waiting u can take ur mind off of it by just looking around,its a great place and fun for all!
- Ugc just past strood go there on a school day otherwise it gets really busy plus chavs love it down there after school. you have been warned!
- Virgin Cinema in Strood
- UGC cinema
- NO! You have to go to UGC in strood! All the cinema's are bingo halls now! Oh, and the Zone =op
- Bowling in Pentagon, UGC Cinema in Strood
- Yeah right, go 2 strood
- Where have all the cinemas gone? We need a cinema in either Gillingham or Chatham! Why travel all the way down to UGC cinemas just to see a film and pay £5.90? Its a rip off! Give us somewhere in Gillingham or chatham PLEASE!!! Im begging!!
- Go bluewater, bit of a mission, but much nicer
- Chatham cinema has now closed down.
- Sadly the Flee Pit in Chatham is no more it closed down in early January so the closest cinema is now at Cuxton which is fine if you drive and earn loads of money!
- Virgin is the big one and at Blue water but to bloody far to see a flick. I think the one in Chatham is going to be closed??
- Chatham is a shit hole and i wouldn't be payed to see a film there the old virgin is ok but for comfort and a nictime go bluewater
- There is no cinema in Gillingham. You either get a video or walk all the way to bloody Chatham.
- Chatham sucks. Sittingbourne sucks. Go to Virgin or UGC or whatever it is now.
- Without a doubt, the ABC in Chatham is the greatest. Forget the Virgin Cinema in Cuxton, Chatham is the place to go. You ALWAYS get a fantastic seat, the screen 1 is much bigger than Virgin and it's bloddy cheap too! Friendly staff, cheap refreshments and sometimes old films too.
- VIRGIN IS ALRIGHT BUT MOST NOW DRIVE TO THE ONE AT BLUEWATER AS SEATS ARE COMFIER!
- Nearest decent cinema Virgin (now UGC or some such) in Strood.
- Chatham cinema is cheap and almost cheerful, but if you can afford £5.50 on top of transport, Virgin's the best. Bowling's best at the Pentagon centre, and since the Gilligham one closed, the nearest Quasar is in Leysdown.
- I need to know the Quasar phone no. now its changed from the BT no. I want to arrange a group outing there!! More info on this site would help
- The cinema in Chatham is cheap and not too crusty
- The best Cinema is in Strood (about 15 minutes by car) - Virgin multiplex. Chatham has got a 3 screen Odeon.
- One of those crappy Quasar things. Nowt else.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: toby, Catherine, NICOLE LINNELL, laura, paul gardiner, kim, Ian Harvey, martin, MERVYN, RICHARD CULSHAW, Aaron b, tommy. c, Chris D Ford, Robin, ken, Mel Colli, Mike Young, bj, Dizzee, al, matt field, Geordie, JH, Dazza, g-nom, Kirk Goodman, fallenaynjel, Fred, Rian Cox, richard harding, Jenny, James Burdass, Shell, Tim Harrison, gillz boi, Nick, juz, Steven, Phil, dj warren subsonic, Pear, Choices, Karen, Chloe Raby, jimbob, Neil, #, David, Simon, dee, Stephen Foy, Delay, sandra, ALIEN, Debs, Marsh, Matt childs, Saff, Andy Elford, Gerard Woodward, Vu, chris armstrong, f.p.bushnell, Haboym Naamah, C Patch, Amy Hall, Andrew Pridmore, Miss.Matthews, Dan :), Jed, marko, dave loveridge, Donna, Maxwell Steer, carl, JULIE BEN, eeebop, generic, Barry Archer, jonathan wood, nick smith, DAVE, chris gray, Moosehound , Dez, Mr Leigh, jimbo, Steve Ford, gillingham boy, Phil Ball, Glen Diamond, Liz Horton, tina, raja miah, karlla, chloe rankin, Rachel, vichi1982, Simon Maynard, stuart, Sean Delay, Sean, a.welton, danielle, Linda Warwick, phil bye, steve B., Kevin Reardon, lisa, dj, Nick (i run fings) Larkin, John, Mary Barnard
Last updated: 2012-03-17
More stuff about Gillingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gillingham Knowhere Board