Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Gillingham, Kent*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Gillingham.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- If your after shoes and boots to fit wide feet or maybe your small size or larger size (3-13) then head for mariahshoes it's just in skinner street
we definetly need more clothes shop though!
- Now ya takin the piss! just look around you at evry scruffbag in trakkies and a baseball cap! No good clothes shops at all!
- Peacocks, Snide gear off the monday market
- XTREMITY BOARDSPORTS - I THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY BILLABONG AND ANIMAL RETAILER IN MEDWAY.
- Gillingham high street, Chatham High Street
- Salvation Army, High Street
- u want clothes,go to bluewater!!!!!!!!can't give directions coz I don't know the road names but go there and have a great time! http://www.bluewater.co.uk/ that is the site,have a look on it they have all sorts of shops: jd/first sport/all sports/animal/freespirit/fat face/next/gap/clarks..........anything you could want really lol,cinemas and all
- Wide selection in CHATHAM
- third eye, canterbury
indoor market, canterbury
sounds are perfect, chatham
the vans shop, carnbry street, london
- Load of cheap, pikey, little girls, "Fashion Factory" places for the birds. FUCK ALL for blokes!!!
- Fashion factory, New Look and Select r ur best bet down the highstreet, apart from that theres only kiddie clothes and charity shops. If your lookin 4 shoes go to JAJ's or shoe express- Rangers and uva kool shoes.
- We need decent clothes shops in Gillingham high street! Get rid of all the charity shops because we want sports shops, boys clothes shops such as Burtons. I mean come on, who wants charity shops???
- Go Bluewater! 20 mins drive down motorway
- chatham... good clothes shops?? ha ha! the best are woods and red menswear
- Well if SHOPPIN as the girls say in a very excited voice is your thing then there are a couple of girly shops about but as I'm just a normal bloke Iwear what ever doesnt stand up on its own.
- Oxfam. Maybe Shelter but that shut down. So Oxfam. Or the Co-op Department store. Or Peacocks. If you're really desperate.
- Grab in Chatham High Street, and Rokit in Rochester High Street.
If New Look and pikey second hand clothes shops are you thing, Gillingham High Street is definitely the place to shop.
- Peacocks for men. Dirt cheap practicle clothing for the MALE student, better than Primark in Chatham.
- Oxfam, Shelter, and many many more charitable shops.. I like charity shops - it's where all the people of Gillingham buy their super trendy gear...
- oxfam, the majority look like they go there!!
- MR BYRITE IN CHATHAM!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
- Peacocks for the latest haute couture
- Gillingham has more charity shops than you can shake a stick at, and if you look hard enough you can find some excellent bargains on decent clobber!
- lots of charity shops
- The best is probably Oxfam
- For shops in general, your best bet is to get off your behind and take the 20 minute walk to Chatham, which has more shopping choice but: Burtons, Littlewoods, Society, Shoefare, and various charity shops, among others, do grace Gillingham High St. Rainham also has a decent Shoping centre if you're stuck at that end of town.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: toby, Catherine, NICOLE LINNELL, laura, paul gardiner, kim, Ian Harvey, martin, MERVYN, RICHARD CULSHAW, Aaron b, tommy. c, Chris D Ford, Robin, ken, Mel Colli, Mike Young, bj, Dizzee, al, matt field, Geordie, JH, Dazza, g-nom, Kirk Goodman, fallenaynjel, Fred, Rian Cox, richard harding, Jenny, James Burdass, Shell, Tim Harrison, gillz boi, Nick, juz, Steven, Phil, dj warren subsonic, Pear, Choices, Karen, Chloe Raby, jimbob, Neil, #, David, Simon, dee, Stephen Foy, Delay, sandra, ALIEN, Debs, Marsh, Matt childs, Saff, Andy Elford, Gerard Woodward, Vu, chris armstrong, f.p.bushnell, Haboym Naamah, C Patch, Amy Hall, Andrew Pridmore, Miss.Matthews, Dan :), Jed, marko, dave loveridge, Donna, Maxwell Steer, carl, JULIE BEN, eeebop, generic, Barry Archer, jonathan wood, nick smith, DAVE, chris gray, Moosehound , Dez, Mr Leigh, jimbo, Steve Ford, gillingham boy, Phil Ball, Glen Diamond, Liz Horton, tina, raja miah, karlla, chloe rankin, Rachel, vichi1982, Simon Maynard, stuart, Sean Delay, Sean, a.welton, danielle, Linda Warwick, phil bye, steve B., Kevin Reardon, lisa, dj, Nick (i run fings) Larkin, John, Mary Barnard
Last updated: 2011-02-12
More stuff about Gillingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gillingham Knowhere Board