Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Gillingham, Kent*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Gillingham.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Sharon music and sounds perfect
- Sharon Music, watling street. my mate works there and is well good with a guitar!!
- There are some in Chatham i think
- In gillingham/chatham there are good instrument shops,for example music land on the high stret I think and further down there is a grunge shop but it has some instruments,also on your way into chatham ,following the a2 through sharon music is there and that is a good place!
- Sharons music give you great advice on what to buy and if you ask they let you try out some of the instruments.
- Sharon Music up Watling St
- sounds are perfect, chatham.
- Sharon Music is good, friendly and professional, but for pure comedy value and perhaps the shit scared out of you, you can't beat Beard Percussion - on the A2 near Kwik Fit
- Sharon Music, top road. Couple down in Chatham. Nowhere that sells any tech stuff tho. No-one round here has the money to spend (or the creativity)!
- Really only Sharron music on the top road(watling street)mainly new gear but they genuinly fall over backwards to help (there all pissed) only joking, all musicians as well which helps a lot I can tell you. You get some really great players just nipping in to try out the new stuff. great for stealing a riff or two.
- Sounds perfect for guitars and basses. Music Land or Sharon Music for keyboards and other equipment.
- Again, Sounds Perfect in Chatham is excellent (mainly due to the fact that half the time they don't know the true value of their stuff - bargains galore!)
Sharon Music on Watling Street is also good, although a bit pricey.
- Beard Percussion, Watling St. if you can stand 5 minutes conversing with Nigel without getting worn out.That said he is actually a nice geezer!
- Didn't Sharon music have a shop somewhere on Watling Street?
- SHARON MUSIC ON THE A2
- French's now sadly deceased so there is only really Sharon Music on the A2.
- Sharons Music
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: toby, Catherine, NICOLE LINNELL, laura, paul gardiner, kim, Ian Harvey, martin, MERVYN, RICHARD CULSHAW, Aaron b, tommy. c, Chris D Ford, Robin, ken, Mel Colli, Mike Young, bj, Dizzee, al, matt field, Geordie, JH, Dazza, g-nom, Kirk Goodman, fallenaynjel, Fred, Rian Cox, richard harding, Jenny, James Burdass, Shell, Tim Harrison, gillz boi, Nick, juz, Steven, Phil, dj warren subsonic, Pear, Choices, Karen, Chloe Raby, jimbob, Neil, #, David, Simon, dee, Stephen Foy, Delay, sandra, ALIEN, Debs, Marsh, Matt childs, Saff, Andy Elford, Gerard Woodward, Vu, chris armstrong, Earl, f.p.bushnell, Haboym Naamah, C Patch, Amy Hall, Andrew Pridmore, Miss.Matthews, Dan :), Jed, marko, dave loveridge, Donna, Maxwell Steer, carl, JULIE BEN, eeebop, generic, Barry Archer, jonathan wood, nick smith, DAVE, chris gray, Moosehound , Dez, Mr Leigh, jimbo, Nicky, Steve Ford, gillingham boy, Phil Ball, Glen Diamond, Liz Horton, tina, raja miah, karlla, chloe rankin, Rachel, vichi1982, Simon Maynard, stuart, Sean Delay, Sean, a.welton, danielle, Linda Warwick, phil bye, steve B., Kevin Reardon, lisa, dj, Nick (i run fings) Larkin, John, Mary Barnard
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Gillingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gillingham Knowhere Board