Live Music Venues in Gillingham, Kent*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Gillingham.
Live Music Venues
- the Southern Belle opposite the Train Station has started putting on a live band every couple of months.
- Beacon Court at the corner of Canterbury Street and Copenhagen Road
- The beacon court is awesome!! I rcommend seeing angels cry.
Also Raffa! its basicly next to the library near mannor
- Beacon Court, A few other pubs have bands infrequently to boost drinkers so just keep an eye out
- Beacon Court for Rock, pay to get in tho'
- *nightlight* @ The Old Ship, in nearby Mere
Groovy eclectic, music venue. Various events - Thursday evenings from Jan 20th
inc rockin2jazz weekend 29/30 Jan. 01747 860258
- Tap n' Tin, try listening to Neon Halo if they're there
- the oast house, rainham, you should only go there if you are interested in rock, metal music. NO CHAVS ALLOWED!they have bands playing every three weeks and you have to be 16 to get in.
- Tap an Tin for funk, hip hop, reggae/dub/ragga, an drum an bass on rotation. I think they do live bands too if you like that kind of thing. It's in chatham tho so i don't think it counts.
- Subsonic@the manor club. ITS F#@CKING AMAZING!!! no chavs allowd tho. Parklife is cool every year in Gillingham park, but it usually ends up in a sweaty vs. chav gang war. not good if you like your face the way it is. The Oasthouse in gillingham plays kool music but its full of kids and more like a youth club with a bar.
- Beacon Court Tavern
- For Bands there is really only the Beacon Court, they are still putting on live Music 4 nights a week. If you get a chance go and check out Gillinghams finest Dirtie Bertie, they are older than Methusula, have more grey hair than a grey haired thing but they can kick the arse of practically any band you care to name
They also put on show case bands from time to time and cover just about all styles. The Ship its off the beaten track but has good duos fron time to time ad does the three mariners. Cricketers in Sturdee ave used to have bands but???
- Amadeus has some good acts i've see so solid crew, damage, oxide and neutrino, robbie craig and loads of others if this is your thing go there and get your groove on
- About six years ago, the Ash Tree used to be wicked for great music, but then they changed it into some crappy Big Hand Mo's.
Now, The Union Bar in Maidstone and the Manor Club are probably the best.
The Oast House sometimes has good bands too, but that smells of damp and mould!
- SHITY PUBS DOWN THE HIGH STREET!
3 MARINEERS ALWAYS HAS KAREOKE!
- Not really. Karaoke most nights in at least one pub.
- Collision Club
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: toby, Catherine, NICOLE LINNELL, laura, paul gardiner, kim, Ian Harvey, martin, MERVYN, RICHARD CULSHAW, Aaron b, tommy. c, Chris D Ford, Robin, ken, Mel Colli, Mike Young, bj, Dizzee, al, matt field, Geordie, JH, Dazza, g-nom, Kirk Goodman, fallenaynjel, Fred, Rian Cox, richard harding, Jenny, James Burdass, Shell, Tim Harrison, gillz boi, Nick, juz, Steven, Phil, dj warren subsonic, Pear, Choices, Karen, Chloe Raby, jimbob, Neil, #, David, Simon, dee, Stephen Foy, Delay, sandra, ALIEN, Debs, Marsh, Matt childs, Saff, Andy Elford, Gerard Woodward, Vu, chris armstrong, f.p.bushnell, Haboym Naamah, C Patch, Amy Hall, Andrew Pridmore, Miss.Matthews, Dan :), Jed, marko, dave loveridge, Donna, Maxwell Steer, carl, JULIE BEN, eeebop, generic, Barry Archer, jonathan wood, nick smith, DAVE, chris gray, Moosehound , Dez, Mr Leigh, jimbo, Steve Ford, gillingham boy, Phil Ball, Glen Diamond, Liz Horton, tina, raja miah, karlla, chloe rankin, Rachel, vichi1982, Simon Maynard, stuart, Sean Delay, Sean, a.welton, danielle, Linda Warwick, phil bye, steve B., Kevin Reardon, lisa, dj, Nick (i run fings) Larkin, John, Mary Barnard
Last updated: 2012-03-17
More stuff about Gillingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gillingham Knowhere Board