Skateboarding Spots in Gillingham, Kent*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Gillingham.
- The schools in Lordswood offer all sorts of terrian: banks, stairs, handrails, benches, ledges...
- The reservoir is the best spot in Gillingham. It's pretty hard to get into but once you are there it's so worth it. The Strand Pool is good to skate in when it is not filled with water too but that's rarely ever. There are some nice waxed ledges at Dockside.
- Unit 1 but its closing :(
Er.... the car park next to castle grounds, there's always kwl skaters from unit 1 there
- St mary Iland is wicked, down the university, its loadz of spot, ledges, 5 sets, rail, wax curb and this roof gap !
- The best spot io da rezzi ! ! ! it is da best spot in hole of da medway .. abit hard 2 get in tho.. its in brompton wood .. it even harder 2 get in now caz they building brick walls and that .. the best way 2 go is go down 2 the police station then go in .. caz if u c a police car then dnt bother go in ! if not then u safe !
- Beechings park has a ramp for skates and bikes
- Pentagon Shopping Centre. Winds up Security.
- A good place to skate in GILLINGHAM/rainham is in Meirscourt Junior skool....I found it in an awkward way but the easiest way to find it is,I suppose if u start at the A2(going towards sittingbourne),take a right at the traffic lights by victory cycles,then follow the road through.....like for ages lol,and then u will see it on ur right anyway but then take a right at the roundabout,then go down SILVERSPOT CLOSE and u will see the entrance to the skool,it's usually open and if you put ur imagination to it u can do lots of things,there are benches,steps,rails,which if u can jump high lyk my mate u can grind down,there are other things to grind on and its great!chavs don't often go there but if u stand still they're too dumb to notice ur there and they buggar off,hope this helps!
- No idea apart from maybe behind that dodgy supermarket... Aldis?
- you could go to to demon sk8 park, in rochester. i often go there. there are plenty of fit sk8ers, and you just have a great time. you meet lots of new friends. they sell refreshments, and give free food, suchy as sausage rolls.
also we sk8 at aldi, supermarket.
- thames view school is pretty good but not on saturdays - i go there then
- Under the bridge in Chatham High St
- Station Road, Rainham
- Theres one down at the Black Lion Centre but you dont see much about these days.
- The business park has a strong skate boarding scene if you head up the ice bowl alley and take the first left after the ice bowl mainly on sundays and saturdays and some week days and holidays depends if the factories are open (p.s the factories are happy for people to board here so it's even better no gettin moved on
- No where in Gillingham, try Chatham - unless you're willing to risk the chavs in the park.
- Black Lion RIP try Austin Close & p*** off the rezzies!.
- Bring back the Mill Road Skate Park!! Will Adams roundabout is good though
- The best place in Gillingham for skateboarding is the line packaging unit at Gillingham business park. It offers grinds, drop offs and steps. highly rated by local duo Dave and Paul Butters. Spot rating 9/10.
- FLY OVER DOWN CHATHAM
- The pedestrian/cycle underpass by the Will Adams roundabout.
- Parks, or High streets are the only decent places.
- The highstreet on a Saturday, according to local kids.
- Old Black Lion park is long gone.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: toby, Catherine, NICOLE LINNELL, laura, paul gardiner, kim, Ian Harvey, martin, MERVYN, RICHARD CULSHAW, Aaron b, tommy. c, Chris D Ford, Robin, ken, Mel Colli, Mike Young, bj, Dizzee, al, matt field, Geordie, JH, Dazza, g-nom, Kirk Goodman, fallenaynjel, Fred, Rian Cox, richard harding, Jenny, James Burdass, Shell, Tim Harrison, gillz boi, Nick, juz, Steven, Phil, dj warren subsonic, Pear, Choices, Karen, Chloe Raby, jimbob, Neil, #, David, Simon, dee, Stephen Foy, Delay, sandra, ALIEN, Debs, Marsh, Matt childs, Saff, Andy Elford, Gerard Woodward, Vu, chris armstrong, f.p.bushnell, Haboym Naamah, C Patch, Amy Hall, Andrew Pridmore, Miss.Matthews, Dan :), Jed, marko, dave loveridge, Donna, Maxwell Steer, carl, JULIE BEN, eeebop, generic, Barry Archer, jonathan wood, nick smith, DAVE, chris gray, Moosehound , Dez, Mr Leigh, jimbo, Steve Ford, gillingham boy, Phil Ball, Glen Diamond, Liz Horton, tina, raja miah, karlla, chloe rankin, Rachel, vichi1982, Simon Maynard, stuart, Sean Delay, Sean, a.welton, danielle, Linda Warwick, phil bye, steve B., Kevin Reardon, lisa, dj, Nick (i run fings) Larkin, John, Mary Barnard
Last updated: 2013-05-29
More stuff about Gillingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gillingham Knowhere Board