Demolish It Now Building in Glasgow, Strathclyde*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Glasgow.
Demolish It Now Building
- St Enochs Centre
- millenium dome
- the st. enoch's center. a great big eyesore.
- go to be Cube demolish now
- the RED BRIDGE!!!! ITS HIDEOUS!!!!1
- city chambers
- The Shack...TOO LATE! Eh, the John Smith House, Labour HQ.
- All Catholic churches...a breeding ground for deviants and paedophilia !
- Naw . reconvertit .
- jordan elllis trampy house
- The University would go down a treat
- Bonkers nightclub - described last summer by the Asst. Chief Constable of Strathclyde Police (I think) as being the "Epicentre of violence and mayhem for the whole of Glasgow city".
- I dont know if this counts, but , Kingston Bridge. There are always road works or lane restrictions and its subsiding and needs to be raised and straightened every few years... disaster
- Wherever the neds at glasgow tccs work. How come you're all so fat? Yes we've seen youre picture mcmillan. Did you think we really wouldnt see your southend comment? Oh I forgot you dont know even how to reboot a piece of electrical equipment. Try talking to our faces next time neds,
- John Paul Academy on Arrocher Street, Summerston
- Glasgow Collage Of Building And Printing , I think they got a designer from the old Soviet Block to design that bastard , it's an oppressive wreck of a building , and don't get in the lifts unless you need the toilett bad , cause they break down every 15mins , and you better hope you're not doing fine art up on the 13th floor cause your gonna die , tha's right your gonna die .
- The Big Green Blob Hotel (there are no words)
- THE WHOLE CITY
- former calton club in green street calton.
- The Houses that line Stirrat St,This Part of Maryhill & surrounding Streets is Also Known as 'The Valley' named after a 1930's Pop Song called 'Sleepy Valley',This Used to be A Close-Knit,Friendly Part of M'Hill but sadly it has Wavered from this Image & now it looks more like a Street Scene In BOSNIA.
- all of Polis stations
- Sauchihall St Centre. Why oh why oh why?
- Pick anywhere in Govan.
- The entire East End of Glasgow - do us all a favour
- That really fucking ugly high rise office in Charing Cross - you know the one I mean.
- Ibrox aka the Death Star aka Skull Mountain, Oh and Buchanan Galleries.
- cleveden secondary evil , EVIL
- Trash dance club (neds love it there, so i'de like to see it go down!)
- the goth building...the gallery where the cone is always on top of the horses head!!!!!!! no more goths !!!!!!
al the boggin houses !!!
- Buchannan Street Galaries. Nae Smokin'. Cunts!
- All those derelict tenement and high rise flats (the ones where the windae cleaners use sandpaper - you know the ones).
- That horrible office with all the windows that hangs over the motorway!
- THE SHACK - NED CENTRAL! formally the temple, and its gone from bad to worse! shit place, shit music, fucking offensive staff, and full of wankers (mostly ugly ones!)
- All of them (make sure people are still in them.)
- every building in EASTERHOOSE,BLOCKHILL,RUKAZAI,POSHIL,DRUUMYCHAPLE etc of course dont evacuate the premises
- Kentigern house
- Strathclyde Uni. It's only function was a public toilet when ai' wus' passin' by.
- That hiingin' facade thing on Ingram Street (Sylvesters the Pub) that they've been 'preserving' for about 20 years when it is quite clearly of no archietecural significance and is probably no use to build onto anyway.
- Where do I begin! The new cinema being built next to buchanan bus station should be demolished immediately as should the big grey lump next to it.
you won`t have much work to do there!!
- George House on George Square. You know the one.. it's got the Ernst&Young stuff on it, and it's a concrete monstrosity. How in hell can someone come up with such a crap looking building?
- Ibrox, it should have been levelled and turned into flats by now.
- Horrible thing over the motorway at Charing Cross!
- ALL THE TINY RABBIT HUTCHES THEY ARE BUILDING ON THE SITES OF OLD CHURCHES AND MANSIONS
- the boyd orr building at the uni. yeuch.
- Glasgow uni library. Preferrably when certain folk were still in it. just kidding
- Bonkers niteclub
- Sauchiehall St Shopping Centre. Its a waste of space.
- Most of the place should be demolished except George square and nearby candlerigs.
Little else of architectural merit.
- Parkhead - it's falling down already
- Tay House. That joke just is't funny any more
- All the dodgy 60s concrete monstrosities at Glasgow Uni
- The Lighthouse Project
- The college of Building and Printing. A fucking eye sore...seventies architects.
- glasgow in general with its sad bigoted narrow mindedness should be flattened (BYE THE WAY) get a life you saddos and stop saying SHREE!! BRAKEFAST!!GINGAAH!!GIRO!!
- Strathclyde University.Of course I'm biased!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin Burleigh, Tom Murray, emma watson, Gary B, mick, jonny snee, brian robinson, neil, Andy Roberts, modeski, janet, Tony Love, Mike Kulwicki, Ashley, Russell Cassidy, Karl', Joker, andy brown, chrisy, Claire, Malky, Iain Sandlan, Ciaran M., Dave, jay hoolihan, Samantha, frank, audrey horton, Natalie, ricky, Drew, lj, johnny, Robert Shah, Magnum, pauline connolly, m0r1arty, Noeleen-Anne Murphy, LM, sam coleman, sarah, Kevin Wilson, David Cameron, Ross Aitchison, tom simpson, Yon Yin, stacey, ivor biggun, Pooka, jules, SARAH LAKER, andrea, Decci, Morag Malloy, jonathan emery, Angie P, Windmill, jake, Becky Thomson, leighlou, tommy hopper, Mike, matt, Steve Kelly, Michael Devaney, bigjtlh, fi, Andy C, ybf ya bass, Hecotr, DRUNKEN JOCK, gemma, Jamie, laure, hoggie, alannisbet, peter the painter, JENNY, *, STUART ELLIOTT, settlov, amserious, Jimmy, David Tait, darren, tino, Disco Davy, Robert Gillespie, jcn, jiop, Max Murphy, Michael Cameron, paul jarvie, Dauvit Alexander, SRD, Lorna, Kerr, Andy, Teresa Attwater, jim thomas, Phil Howie, Mike Malcolm, Tracy, Susan J Matthews, Peter Halliday, David Evans, Katie Sutherland, Niall, FRASER MCNEILL, Lennox Ogilvie, iain, jav, Mizium, Gunner, louise, Skate Cambie, Craig Morris, wee man, Kenny Hamilton, lukez, James, electrochix, Alice, Kelly McGachy, Jess, joe Blow, ruth mackenzie, ed smith, Brian, Neil Burrows, rebecca ridding, James Grady, Fergie, cat, marky wilson, Hazel, Unhappy, Jen Lavery, Phil, jason, jackie, teggs, Nokbongwa, sappa, Trip, David, peter, GCHALMERS, Anne Horner, Stephen, Stuart Forsyth, James Murray, Fitlike, Ash Duffy, Andy Steele, Kev Stronach, caitlyn maccabe, Jane, David Roddie, Swirly, Brian Mcculloch, Derek Sweeney, margaret bean, M., m.c.muir, tim mc tim, stu, Vic Reeves, JOE MCDOUGLE, j, ian, claire mccluskey, john smith, Wodieskodie, Paul Climie, Kamilah Neighbors, kelsey, Neil gilkison, Nobreath, susan, Alan, Zhan McIntyre, Derek Dunnington, Suzanne C, generic, Katie, Danny, nemisis, jerry adams, Vikki Laing, Audrey, paul mcdonagh, Michael, mark bryans, Ronnie, Paula McGuinness, COLIN FRASER, kyle.campbell, wilkie, yungster, Shirley, Holly, Kelly Durham, Muninn, Ray, catherine s, Alex Boyd, bevy, Rob, wolfie1979, gordyboy, Gary Boi, Louise Carruthers, Deputy Davieboy, jennifer, John, Gillian, TD, David Reilly, Douglas Nicol
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Glasgow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Glasgow Knowhere Board