Skateboard Shops in Glasgow, Strathclyde*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Glasgow.
- Clan x in partick glasgow
- Focus is good
- Tribal Junky...eh, Quicksilver and stuff maybe, or the stain that (was, thank Christ) Dog NY, yet it was in the darkest area of Glasgow City Centre????
- a good shop is probarly allsports in glasgow.
- tribal junkie, flip,clan skates, board wise
- MBC and Tribal Junki are both good but are both a bit of a hike from Argyle St
- Kaos skate shop in EK Is probaly one of the best
- MBC!!! in anderston Home of the local tag and CLAN on hyndland road
- clan is e great we shop wif much more stuff than mbc
- MBC there aint no other shop like it
- The Barras...........Calton ..Glasgow.
- Tribal Junkie, boardwise,
- MBC in kelvingrove is da best
- clan in partick, opposite the red football pitch.
- BOARDWISE in Kelvingrove. Hellfire used to do skateboards etc and now Flip do some decent ones as well.
- Boardwise is the best shop around. Apart from all other shops. and frasiers.
- flip, and 23rd century records, both on bath st.
- MBC is the greatest shop ever.None of your double pricing boardwise shit just full on help from mick and the crew
- Tribal Junki's original skateboard store has moved out of Flip and into the basement of their new fashion shop down in Merchant City. It's @ 8 Wilson Street just a couple of doors down from where (the now defunct) Concrete use to be. Although the new shop is a bit further out, the basement looks great, much bigger and the stock is much easier to look through. There's a bigger selection of skate shoes and one whole wall is covered in boards. All in all, I think it's worth making the effort to find this place as the staff always make an effort to order you stuff in if they haven't got it, and they never look down on you the way they do in some of the other skateshops I've been in.
- clan near partick , best skate shop in glasgow.
- MBC in glasgow is an amazin wee shop!! its got clothing, skatebaords, snowboards, shoes and other stuff. a couple blocks away from charing cross station, and the mitchell library is on the way. ask around @ buchanan galleries for directions. the guys who work there give good advice 2!
- M.B.R and boardwise at charing cross. if u cant find
it ask a localto poiont u in the right
direction (one that isn't wearing white
- Clan Skates Website ....Surf skate and Snow, cool shop, good stuff, friendly staff.
- Boardwise, West End - excellent for any thing which requires a board!
- where has concrete skates gone?
- New boardwise in Royal Exchange Sq.
- Boardwise, Concrete Skates.
- Tribal Junki stocks every skateboard brand I can think of. Plus the staff
seem totally clued up about the scene.(although they don't appear to skate
- Clan's the original
- The best skateshop (in my view) is MBC (Mick's board Company)...
- Boardwise in Sauchiehall Street (used to be Mach One) stocks a massive range of snowboards and cool clobber.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin Burleigh, Tom Murray, emma watson, Gary B, mick, jonny snee, brian robinson, neil, Andy Roberts, modeski, janet, Tony Love, Mike Kulwicki, Ashley, Russell Cassidy, Karl', Joker, andy brown, chrisy, Claire, Malky, Iain Sandlan, Ciaran M., Dave, jay hoolihan, Samantha, frank, audrey horton, Natalie, ricky, Drew, lj, johnny, Robert Shah, Magnum, pauline connolly, m0r1arty, Noeleen-Anne Murphy, LM, sam coleman, sarah, Kevin Wilson, David Cameron, Ross Aitchison, tom simpson, Yon Yin, stacey, ivor biggun, Pooka, jules, SARAH LAKER, andrea, Decci, Morag Malloy, jonathan emery, Angie P, Windmill, jake, Becky Thomson, leighlou, tommy hopper, Mike, matt, Steve Kelly, Michael Devaney, bigjtlh, fi, Andy C, ybf ya bass, Hecotr, DRUNKEN JOCK, gemma, Jamie, laure, hoggie, alannisbet, peter the painter, JENNY, *, STUART ELLIOTT, settlov, amserious, Jimmy, David Tait, darren, tino, Disco Davy, Robert Gillespie, jcn, jiop, Max Murphy, Michael Cameron, paul jarvie, Dauvit Alexander, SRD, Lorna, Kerr, Andy, Teresa Attwater, jim thomas, Phil Howie, Mike Malcolm, Tracy, Susan J Matthews, Peter Halliday, David Evans, Katie Sutherland, Niall, FRASER MCNEILL, Lennox Ogilvie, iain, jav, Mizium, Gunner, louise, Skate Cambie, Craig Morris, wee man, Kenny Hamilton, lukez, James, electrochix, Alice, Kelly McGachy, Jess, joe Blow, ruth mackenzie, ed smith, Brian, Neil Burrows, rebecca ridding, James Grady, Fergie, cat, marky wilson, Hazel, Unhappy, Jen Lavery, Phil, jason, jackie, teggs, Nokbongwa, sappa, Trip, David, peter, GCHALMERS, Anne Horner, Stephen, Stuart Forsyth, James Murray, Fitlike, Ash Duffy, Andy Steele, Kev Stronach, caitlyn maccabe, Jane, David Roddie, Swirly, Brian Mcculloch, Derek Sweeney, margaret bean, M., m.c.muir, tim mc tim, stu, Vic Reeves, JOE MCDOUGLE, j, ian, claire mccluskey, john smith, Wodieskodie, Paul Climie, Kamilah Neighbors, kelsey, Neil gilkison, Nobreath, susan, Alan, Zhan McIntyre, Derek Dunnington, Suzanne C, generic, Katie, Danny, nemisis, jerry adams, Vikki Laing, Audrey, paul mcdonagh, Michael, mark bryans, Ronnie, Paula McGuinness, COLIN FRASER, kyle.campbell, wilkie, yungster, Shirley, Holly, Kelly Durham, Muninn, Ray, catherine s, Alex Boyd, bevy, Rob, wolfie1979, gordyboy, Gary Boi, Louise Carruthers, Deputy Davieboy, jennifer, John, Gillian, TD, David Reilly, Douglas Nicol
Last updated: 2015-02-02
More stuff about Glasgow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Glasgow Knowhere Board