The Best Things in Glastonbury, Somerset*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Glastonbury.
The Best Things
- The Abbey, The White Spring, The Magdalene Chapel
- A great sense of community.
- Glastonbury is they lovliest town :-)
- the thorn tree!!!
- the festival
- Normally everone has a great time here!
- Glastafarians are possible the most interesting people to observe. rain or shine there is always some local acid head harrassing the general public, attempting to scale a lamp post or just proclaiming the second coming. Glastonbury has a v chilled atmosphere...everyone's friendly and there's lots of little shops to explore.
- so layed back and friendly
- Cider, peace, dance, relax, friendly, alternative, real speacial atmosphere
- The Assembly Rooms
Becketts pub in the High Street -the real mcCoy
- A few good book shops
The accomodation i stayed in was excellent.
- Adams & Jones
- The best thing is Glastonbury Festival.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paul toole, Tim Birkett, James Wilkes, Faith, Holli, Penny, mike, Jaia, mac, Adele Knibbs, john, Joey, Salford, Haydn, James Chapman, Ryan, Linsey Buck, generic, Chris Fyfe, Brian, Meg Routhorn, Dave, stalker, richard, Malcolm Potts, Maya Noisulli, h and j, rich, justin, Paul, Alister Sieghart, Neil Briggs, giles metcalfe, Hannah, Jane Czornij, shorn rah, Humphrey Middleton, Bob, Marsh, julie
Last updated: 2017-03-04
More stuff about Glastonbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Glastonbury Knowhere Board