Cinemas in Glastonbury, Somerset*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Glastonbury.
- Not in Glastonbury
- Cinemas????? what are they??? Oh wait a minute the Town Council have been trying to make the Town Hall a part-time cinema, and the idea looked good when they proposed it. If you don't go, they won't do it much longer which would be a shame!
Best idea they had in ages if you ask me.
- The only cinema is one and a half miles away in Street; Strode Theatre which is part of the Strode College campus shows some pretty good films and was the venue for the World premiere of the film "Billy Elliot"
- While there is no cinema in Glastonbury, Strode Theatre in Street, 1 1/2 miles away, puts on a different film every week, sometimes more than one, often showing arthouse or foreign movies not normally shown in the big cinema chains.
- No, don't bother if you're a film buff
- "mum im going to the "cin-i-ma" c u later" aka "mum im going to the pub
have a bucket on stand by!"
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paul toole, Tim Birkett, James Wilkes, Faith, Holli, Penny, mike, Jaia, mac, Adele Knibbs, john, Joey, Salford, Haydn, James Chapman, Ryan, Linsey Buck, generic, Chris Fyfe, Brian, Meg Routhorn, Dave, stalker, richard, Malcolm Potts, Maya Noisulli, h and j, rich, justin, Paul, Alister Sieghart, Neil Briggs, giles metcalfe, Hannah, Jane Czornij, shorn rah, Humphrey Middleton, Bob, Marsh, julie
Last updated: 2017-03-04
More stuff about Glastonbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Glastonbury Knowhere Board