Live Music Venues in Glastonbury, Somerset*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Glastonbury.
Live Music Venues
- Some, but the most notable are full of druggies, no one listens to your music if you perform (unless you bring your own audience) as everyone is too busy getting stoned and coked up in the outside areas
- assembly rooms, town hall etc. Music scene has died a little recently. some pubs do stuff, and i spose theres envy night club in street who have the occaisional dnb
- Good music in Glastobury is easy to find, check all the pubs. The King William (AKA "The Billy") has music almost every saturday night and often fridays too. Occasionally sundays even. Mainly Blues, Blues/Rock, and the occasional Jazz/swing. DEFINATELY worth a look. Always a good friendly atmosphere.
The backpackers has music thursdays and fridays, but expect some noise.
The Market House is newly refurbished and a good venue if you like karaoke etc. and youth bands.
- The Crown aka Backpackers, Live Music every Friday, usually good bands look out for Cable Co and The Charlie Miller Soul Band, those nights are usually very busy! Bank holiday weekends normally have live music on Fri, Sat & Sun. Also open decks night every Thu.
- Assembly Rooms...
- THE ASSEMBLY ROOMS OF GLASTONBURY, The High Street, tel 01458 834 677
This is the centre of Somerset(England?)'s 'alternative' community.
Vegetarian cafe, large hall for the arts, music, theatre, workshops, etc.
- You say there are no music venues in Glastonbury, but there is the Assembly Rooms, which frequently has concerts of all kinds of music. In addition, many of the pubs and some of the cafés often put on live music: in particular the Backpacker's, the Riflemen's Arms, Beckets Inn and the Galatea Café. There is also Heroes Club that specialises in tribute bands, usually once a week.
- the only glastonbury festival(and its not even in glastonbury)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paul toole, Tim Birkett, James Wilkes, Faith, Holli, Penny, mike, Jaia, mac, Adele Knibbs, john, Joey, Salford, Haydn, James Chapman, Ryan, Linsey Buck, generic, Chris Fyfe, Brian, Meg Routhorn, Dave, stalker, richard, Malcolm Potts, Maya Noisulli, h and j, rich, justin, Paul, Alister Sieghart, Neil Briggs, giles metcalfe, Hannah, Jane Czornij, shorn rah, Humphrey Middleton, Bob, Marsh, julie
Last updated: 2017-03-04
More stuff about Glastonbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Glastonbury Knowhere Board