The Best Things in Golders Green, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Golders Green.
The Best Things
- Transport, Safety, Peace & Privacy, rich people, good restaurants
- The area has quite a happy feel, it is quite a clean, green area which feels far from Central London, whilst it actually being close. There is also good relationships between the many communities who live in Golders Green, who generally live well together.
- lots of transport - centre of the world
- Golders Hill park on a summer's day or in Autumn when the trees turn.
The Hill garden - a wonderful retreat - free from dogs - closes at sunset.
- world famous crematorium, safe place, hippodrome, celeb sighings.
- My favourite shop: Eleganza Italiana, mens clothes.
Best Restuarant : L'Artista
Best Cafe : Bar Linda
Spoilt for public transport.
- Safe place to live.
- fit girls
- Late night bagels (although they seem to be quite expensive than in other places, even Hampstead!), the 'safe' feel the place has, the friendliness
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mario, Dave, Ekaterina, Checuba, aaron, Gav, rhubarb, Andrew Brown, steve, jay, jnm2, Linda Lanski, Che Guvarra, Kieran Smith, Hugh Morrison, B, Philip Witcherley, Jacob Cohen, Linda, generic, Bug Bear, Ad
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Golders Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Golders Green Knowhere Board