Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Golders Green, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Golders Green.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- josh fashanu
- saw pat sharp (funhouse and dj) in his convertible vw golf. drove past the crematorium in the summer. helena bonham carter is from gg. loads of (dead) famous celebs at the crematorium including keith moon, sid james, bernard bresslaw, ian drury, bernie winters, sigmund freud and peter sellers. barbers shop next to tube station has pictures of david jason, bruce forsyth and wilfrid brambell having hair cut there.
- jonathan ross
- IVOR GOLDBERG, jazz great and session guitarist to Dusty Springfield lives in Finchley Road.
- This will wind the Rabbis up.... The Prime Minister of Oman (Islamic) and his family used to eat in Golders Green restaurants and resided in a house nearby!! The Police were sh**ing themselves because of it!!
- famous celebs take their children to King Alfred School in North End Road, notably JONATHAN ROSS, RICHARD AND JUDY, ANNIE LENNOX and in a year or 2 LIAM GALLAGHER (his kids were registered for the school at birth).
- Dannie Behr (is she a celebrity?)
Page 3 stunnah Joanne Guest
Dennis Norden is occasionally spotted.
- Apparently, Rachel form S Club 7 is from here. Not sure though...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mario, Dave, Ekaterina, Checuba, aaron, Gav, rhubarb, Andrew Brown, steve, jay, jnm2, Linda Lanski, Che Guvarra, Kieran Smith, Hugh Morrison, B, Philip Witcherley, Jacob Cohen, Linda, generic, Bug Bear, Ad
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Golders Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Golders Green Knowhere Board